Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Company moving into new building
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nyum96
I found out today the company I am working for is moving into Porsche's building next month. From what I heard, our huge office is nothing but glass all the way around with the decoration of a real 911 out front. clap.gif

I guess I better get the 914 running (almost there) so I can park it next to all the porsche corporate fleet cars. grouphug.gif Think mine will stand out? I am sure I will have pictures and stories. drunk.gif

BTW, any fellow 914'ers in this building?

BB
Jake Raby
My X Girlfriend's Apartment was across the street from it....

The entire area is filled with Porsche pricks... If you go to the bagel shop down the street you can tell who they are just from the way they hold their nose in the air... The entire area is filled with 996 drivin, suit wearin, cubicle sittin, salary makin pricks.....

Hell there is a nice little fudge shop in the same little strip mall where the bagel factory is... The Porsche pricks actually confiscated a 914 mold and a 911 mold that they had in the shop after someone bought a gift for a Porsche exectutive from the little candy store.... He didn't even say thanks before he was asking where it came from! (The story came straight from the owner of the fudge shop that made the mold himself)

About 6 months ago I made it a point to drive through the corporate park in the beetle with open headers and 200 ponies and leave a nice pair of near 100' long Posi blackmarks right in front of the building...

That 911 out front should be a target for graffiti artists......
Brett W
It would be great if you did it in a 914. F' the establishment. They don't understand customer loyalty
MattR
QUOTE (Brett W @ Mar 17 2005, 10:32 PM)
F' the establishment

aktion035.gif
Jake Raby
Yep...
Real Porsche's don't have a damn radiator either.......

VW and Porsche could both go belly up tomorrow and I wouldn't give a damn at all.....

A few years ago the big VW show that that VWOA sponsors was foing to be a huge oil change party.... and no one was going to use drain pans, just let it pour out in the yard at the head quarters!!

DOH!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.