Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: Early 2 Point Seat Belts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
gcrotvik
I purchased these belts for a 6 conversion. I found a set of 3 point belts. They are in good working condition. Part number is 914.803.114.10, 1969 build on both belts. These are the 2 point chest belts.

Asking $85.00 shipped in the CONUS.

Thanks,

Greg
gcrotvik
Sold.
913B
Are these for the elusive center lap belts on early cars ?
gcrotvik
QUOTE(porsche913b_sp @ Jan 23 2016, 03:46 PM) *

Are these for the elusive center lap belts on early cars ?

I don't believe so. They are too long in my estimation. The PET doesn't help in that it only lists them as an early 914 4 or 6 belt. Compared to the 3 point harness, they look like shoulder belts as they have the angled attachment bracket that goes to the B pillar. But ultimately, I'm not totally sure.

Greg
gcrotvik
Based on an ad on eBay, yes they are the center seat belt. George at AA just posted a like belt stating its the center seat belt. Who knew?
mepstein
I had a center seat belt that looked like that. I installed it in the car. It never looked right just sitting there and I never actually used it so I sold it off. The mounting plate base has a 45 degree bend so it bolts up properly to the floor on the early cars. The receiver has the same bend.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.