Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Central Ohio
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
80cap
I just looking for other 914 owners and experts who live in the area.
I'm restoring a 76 and would like to meet other owners.
Thanks Brian
smveril
I live north of Cincinnati and have a 73 and 76. If you happen to be down this way or if I head north, we can meet.

Mike
80cap
Mike
Thanks for the reply! I might take you up on a visit so I might pick your brain
on how to stuff. My car was in a lot of pieces which make it interesting trying to
reassemble.
Thanks Brian

North Coast Jim
QUOTE(80cap @ Jan 23 2016, 06:51 PM) *

I just looking for other 914 owners and experts who live in the area.
I'm restoring a 76 and would like to meet other owners.
Thanks Brian

I'm in the Port Clinton area and rebuilding a 74 2 liter - rust free car. In the midst of it now although I just shut down the effort until Spring. Engine out for rebuild as well as tranny. Good to place to stop for a while until the temps go up.
dflesburg
Centerville... several 914s of various configurations.
turk22
I'm also north of Cincinnati, I have a 73 2.0L,

A lot of us in the area have gotten together a few times at the September VW Porsche show.

But we have talked about doing a more informal meet up and hang out.
80cap
Thanks for the replies. My car is not running yet and I have a long road ahead but I might need to look over a car to help with the proper installation of parts.
Thanks again.
Brian
Jacob
Mansfield.
mbseto
I live north of cincy as well, Loveland area. There are so many 914ers around here that are never seen, it has got to be the stealthiest group of Porsche owners anywhere.

Here's a proposal- everyone post your area code and I will locate the watering hole nearest to our collective center of gravity and we'll pick a date to meet for beers. We could make it a monthly thing to flog each other over our progress.
jfort
In Findlay
80cap
43011 Brian
turk22
45011 - Liberty Twp
white1975
QUOTE(mbseto @ Jan 25 2016, 07:53 AM) *

I live north of cincy as well, Loveland area. There are so many 914ers around here that are never seen, it has got to be the stealthiest group of Porsche owners anywhere.

Here's a proposal- everyone post your area code and I will locate the watering hole nearest to our collective center of gravity and we'll pick a date to meet for beers. We could make it a monthly thing to flog each other over our progress.

45150 milford
kafermeister
Live in 41051, work in 45040 Mason.

bigkensteele
41245 - Pierce TWP, but I can travel. The ideal spot might be Dr. Evil's place. He is planning a get-together in a few months. Might be ideal.
Jacob
44904 - Mansfield
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.