Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Registration?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
JRust
Hey has anyone used or know how to do a simple online form for registration. Just thinking it would be so nice to have a setup we could use. Just keeps everyone who registers in one place. As well as shows if they have paid. Ideally it has a link to our paypal. For those that want to send a check. They would just select that. There are a few site's out there for this but they all charge. No reason for us to have to charge more just to pay for this online form. So hoping there is someone much smarter than me who could set one up?

Thoughts? Here is one I tried on Google drive. Try the link to see if it works & tell me what you think

WCR 2016
ben*james
Waiting for approval to access the drive.

First thoughts, grain of salt, but would that create a road block for registration?

ben*james
QUOTE(ben*james @ Jan 24 2016, 06:52 AM) *

Waiting for approval to access the drive.

First thoughts, grain of salt, but would that create a road block for registration?

I filled out th form, was a little confusing. confused24.gif

JRust
I think the form is okay now. Did some tweaking & covers most everything. It will allow me to put in Excel form & have everyone's info. I only wish I could have been smart enough to incorporate the paypal link into it. Was a little beyonw my 'IT' skills so kept them separate. It's fine though as people pay I'll mark them as paid on the excel spreadsheet. In the end it will all work out great.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.