Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 2.0 L Partial Engine Tin Pieces $174 + shipping
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914Sixer
The top two cylinder cover in good condition. Uncut front corner fan housing pan.
$174 + shipping.
Paypal: a914nut@email.com

pilothyer
Mark, Do you have a topside view of the 3 - 4 side ?
914Sixer
Here you go Jerry
pilothyer
Thanks, Mark, Would you PM me a Shipped price to 35640 Residential. Thanks...........Jerry
914Sixer
Will do, bad part is this is all Oversize.
dbfield
Hey I am looking for tins myself for a 2.0. If you haven't sold them yet I am interested in them. If they are not spoken for can you PM me a shipping cost for 93631 area code. It would be a business address.
914Sixer
Let me check the shipping. UPS wanted an absurd amount because of oversize. 12 lbs weight but charged for 58 lbs. May be able to get into two boxes for less.
rhodyguy
Those tins, both in one box, should NOT have resulted in an 'oversized' quote for conus delivery. My guess would be $25ish or less with a free FedEx account. USPS might be less than you imagine too. Those tins are pretty nice and should clean up well.
914Sixer
3 pieces total. Top tin will fit in low flat box, the front piece is 23+ inches.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.