Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Did anyone see the Trading Spaces
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scotts-toolwench
So Scott went to work on the car and I'm watching Trading Spaces on demand and one of the couples, Cris and Casey have a 914.
They show a couple second clip of the car. It looks pretty decent. Anybody see this too?

p.s- I'm pretty sure it's an old episode....

Ya know, it's pretty scary, a couple of years ago, i didn't know what a 914 was...now I spot em on t.v and I get all excited.....i'm a dork... wub.gif
Root_Werks
Didn't catch the TV 914, but miss Piggy is lookin pretty hot! laugh.gif
DougC
Yeah, I saw that too..sometimes my wife hides the remote and I'm forced to watch home improvement. But I also enjoy checking out Page Davis whenever possible rolleyes.gif . On the same note, I was watching 'The Incredible' last night with my son Luke and noticed a scene towards the end of the movie that has 3 or 4 Karmann Ghias in it. They are in the parking lot scene right after Dash wins his second place trophy. I stopped the disc to check them out - you thought you were a dork.. biggrin.gif

Doug C
scotts-toolwench
Miss piggy is smokin in that picture.... laugh.gif

As for the car, the couple are from Seatle. It's a blue 914 and the funniest thing was in one of the clips when they are talking to the lady she has a towel in her hand wiping the car down....I was LMAO! She is a toolwnch too..... laugh.gif
morph
I saw a 914 in a lifetime movie.

When your driving and see one that you don't recognize. Don't you wish you could find a way to say "hey, I have one too"

HIEDI
ChrisReale
I know him. He lives in West Seattle. AX's in Bremerton with PCA. My ex-girlfriend was their neighbor.
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE (scotts-toolwench @ Mar 18 2005, 12:26 PM)
Miss piggy is smokin in that picture.... laugh.gif

As for the car, the couple are from Seatle. It's a blue 914 and the funniest thing was in one of the clips when they are talking to the lady she has a towel in her hand wiping the car down....I was LMAO! She is a toolwnch too..... laugh.gif

My wife watches that show all the time (not good for me wacko.gif ) She seen that 914 also. If I remember correctly the wife gets all upset in the end because they put up a picture of either her husbands 914 or a 914 car ad on the wall of the bedroom.
Part Pricer
QUOTE (DougC @ Mar 18 2005, 03:25 PM)
But I also enjoy checking out Page Davis whenever possible  :rolleyes: .

Paige Davis Gone Wild

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
DougC
Now, that's what I'm talkin' bout. I'd drop a couple of "ones".. wub.gif

Doug C
GaroldShaffer
Schwing!!!! ohmy.gif mgw.gif

Well after seeing those pictures maybe I need to start watching the show rolleyes.gif
Root_Werks
drooley.gif Schwing is right! laugh.gif
aircooledboy
hmmmmmmm. . . . drooley.gif Paige Davis wub.gif

Do you guys mind. I'm gonna need a few minutes alone after those pictures.

happy11.gif chairfall.gif
KaptKaos
Alex was way hotter.

The red head, Laurie I think, on the show is smokin' hot and real classy like too wink.gif

There was another chick named Geneveve with those 73-74 bumpers. wink.gif She's got some other show now.

Saw the 914 episode years ago, I don't think they show it cause it has Alex in it and they never re-run those.
Brent
QUOTE (KaptKaos @ Mar 18 2005, 02:10 PM)
Alex was way hotter.

I prefer brunettes, yet Paige has had me at / my "attention" since she took over. Her attitude and charm make her all the more attrative. Ratings would also tend to prove this. Plus , her smoking finely tuned dancers body..... got to go.

Ok, back now. She would look great in a teener with the top down.
I really need time and money to work on my cars! blink.gif
scotts-toolwench
Hmmmm...maybe they had two 914's on the show before, because this was a Paige Davis show. I know it's old because Ty Pennington is still on it and he's doing Extreme Makeover house now.

I liked Alex too, but there is something about Paige, she's just so cute and perky.......and judging by the pics she can be VERY perky... laugh.gif happy11.gif
ws91420
Hate to tell you guys I heard Trading Spaces is going Paige less.
markb
I heard it was, in part, because of the incident pictured above. sad.gif
mharrison
The red head, Laurie I think, on the show is smokin' hot and real classy like too

The redhead is Lauri Hickson-Smith. Her dad is the CEO of the bank where I'm a Systems Admin. I've met her several times with her Dad and around town on her own. She's always been really nice.

KaptKaos
QUOTE (mharrison @ Mar 19 2005, 08:02 AM)
The redhead is Lauri Hickson-Smith. Her dad is the CEO of the bank where I'm a Systems Admin. I've met her several times with her Dad and around town on her own. She's always been really nice.

Doh!

I just bet she'd look awesome in a long formal dress, preferably purple biggrin.gif
Air_Cooled_Nut
QUOTE (DougC @ Mar 18 2005, 12:25 PM)
Yeah, I saw that too..sometimes my wife hides the remote and I'm forced to watch home improvement. But I also enjoy checking out Page Davis whenever possible rolleyes.gif . On the same note, I was watching 'The Incredible' last night with my son Luke and noticed a scene towards the end of the movie that has 3 or 4 Karmann Ghias in it. They are in the parking lot scene right after Dash wins his second place trophy. I stopped the disc to check them out - you thought you were a dork.. biggrin.gif

Doug C

Yup, I saw the same thing. Startled my girlfriend when I shot forward and said, "Ghia's!". biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.