Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche Engine Decals...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
BMartin914
Does anyone know where you can buy these things? Tweeks only has the 2.2 six decal. I' d love to find some place with an assortment to choose from. I've seen them around so I know they exist.
TJB/914
Ben,

I just posted pictures about the factory web site. They had this part under 911 stuff. Look at my recent post and follow the factory web site and you will find this decal. It's available with the part #.

Tom
BMartin914
Tom,

I can't find what you're talking about. Is it under genuine parts, service and restoration?

TJB/914
Ben,

Opps Sorry, I looked it up and it's the same one except it has 2.2 in the decal.

The one available is 2.2 L sticker (rear window) for the Porsche 911 model year 1970 and 1971 Part # 911 701 102 00 Price ?? go to your dealer for $

Tom
BMartin914
Thanks Tom,

That is the only one Tweeks has too. I know I have seen 2.7 and 1.7 in the past. I am looking for a 2.0 w/ F.I. in particular.
MattR
Thats a 2.0 4 banger (its kind of a spoof on the six cylinder decal)... as far as I know aaron and I are the only ones to have them. Im not quite sure who made them. Aaron would know, but he's busy actually working on his 914 rolleyes.gif
seanery
Did he give you the one that was right, or the one that needed a little "fixing"?
MattR
Probably the one that needs fixing knowing aaron mad.gif

No, Im just kidding. I'll bring that up next time I see him. Whats wrong with it?
Aaron Cox
Michael Moo owns the drawings.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.