Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thanks to ERIC SHEA, my brakes finally work!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rupert14
I have been trying to solve my venting distance blues on the rear of my 72. The passenger rear just kept dragging and causing problems. I ordered rebuilt calipers from Eric in the resource threas and WOW, they were so nice I almost did not want to put them on my car where they would get dirty. Now for the first time, the rear brakes work perfect and the E-brake works better than the one in my new car. I replaced the rubber lines while at it and added new pads. My cores are in the mail headed back to him so one of you can put new brakes on your porsche too. No, I have never met him and have done no business with him other than my rear brakes. Just thought I would give credit where credit is due for one of the guys making hard to find parts available for us addicts. Thanks Eric!

Bob

P.S. My 911 dash with 60's green lettered gauges and large polished aluminum bezels is coming together nicely. I am also adding LED gauge lights. I will have pics to post soon with a completely new interior. Should look great!!
JerryP
Sounds like a cool interior. Can't wait to see pics.

Good to have another Philly guy on the road.

beerchug.gif
Eric_Shea
Thanks Bob smilie_pokal.gif

Glad they worked out...

Show pics of your interior when you get it done... hell, show us more pics of your car biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (rupert14 @ Mar 18 2005, 03:11 PM)
Now for the first time, the rear brakes work perfect

time for a bigger engine!

biggrin.gif Andy
Gint
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.