Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: Porsche Cup 2 Wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
gcrotvik
I purchased these wheels for a wide body conversion but have decided to stay with a narrow body car. The wheels are in good condition. The front wheels look to have been refinished at some time in their life. The rears look stock. No bends, or curb rash. There are a few nicks in the front wheels. Tires have at least 50% tread left and are very usable. Includes C4S center caps.

Local sale only as I don't want to have the tires dismounted. I'm in the Portland, OR area.

Fire sale price for wheels and tires. $450.00 for all. PayPal is preferable but buyer covers PP fees. Cash is good too.

The pictures are from the last owner. I will get better pictures if needed.

Greg
racerbvd
Are you open to any types of trades???
gcrotvik
QUOTE(racerbvd @ Jan 28 2016, 10:15 AM) *

Hi Byron,

No, need the cash!!!

Greg
MJHanna
QUOTE(racerbvd @ Jan 28 2016, 12:15 PM) *

Will that be on your Tombstone? beerchug.gif av-943.gif lol-2.gif aktion035.gif driving.gif
JRust
Whats the offset? Do you need spacers to run them?
gcrotvik
QUOTE(JRust @ Jan 28 2016, 01:16 PM) *

Whats the offset? Do you need spacers to run them?

Hi Jamie,

ET is 55. I'm told you need 40MM spacers front and back to run these. That's confirmed by Elliot Cannon and Joe at Series9, both have a like set.

Love the look of these and a wide body car but I'm going to be more of a 'purist' with my next restore.

Thanks,

Greg
mgp4591
Maybe a better shot of the tire wear since they're along for the ride... shades.gif
gcrotvik
Sold.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.