Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Type R FOR SALE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
fasthonda
FOR SALE 914 Type R build. Asking $25k

Won't change much when I build another. A 914 with this level of performance is awesome. Engine swap looks and performs great and has exceeded my expectations. Located in Greenville, South Carolina

More details at Fasthonda.blogspot.com

Michael

Click to view attachment
matthepcat
Always thought this car was cool. I have a few questions:

- Can headlights be put back in the car? ( or would this be a custom thing)
- Can you make the pictures on your website open up to full resolution?
- Do you have more detailed photos of the wiring, engine bay, rear trunk and undercarriage?
- Does the car have brake lights?
- Do you have the door guts to get windows back?
- Does the car have any weather seals?

I see the car has changed alot since the build thread: http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...97897&st=80

Bumper and sail panel color change, muffler change...etc.

What has happened to the car since then?
fasthonda
QUOTE(matthepcat @ Jan 28 2016, 05:51 PM) *

Always thought this car was cool. I have a few questions:

- Can headlights be put back in the car? ( or would this be a custom thing)
- Can you make the pictures on your website open up to full resolution?
- Do you have more detailed photos of the wiring, engine bay, rear trunk and undercarriage?
- Does the car have brake lights?
- Do you have the door guts to get windows back?
- Does the car have any weather seals?

I see the car has changed alot since the build thread: http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...97897&st=80

Bumper and sail panel color change, muffler change...etc.

What has happened to the car since then?

answers to your questions
- yes headlights can be reinstalled - no sheet metal was removed.
- I will add more photos with higher resolution. Point taken.
- Yes there are brake lights.
- Side windows cannot reinstalled. The inside frame of the doors were cut out and covered with a panel.
- Has the main targa seal and inner door seals. Not other seals. I plan to add a front hood and rear trunk seal to help stabilize them to prevent rattles. Car is meant for nice weather only.

Recently sealed the gas tank, painted the front trunk and relocated the battery to the passenger compartment. Continuously making improvements. Really not anxious to sell but would if I can get close to my asking price. Plan to add Trunk and Hoods seals and a new 19 mm master cylinder (when available through group buy). New Toyo RA1's will also be installed.

Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.