Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: for trade
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
white1975
nos hella never been mounted. want 5 lug set up for 911t struts I have struts only

thanks KerryClick to view attachment
white1975
another pictureClick to view attachment
white1975
somebody make me a offer I cant ignore . I am the owner of this car since new in 1975
it has been off the road since 1987 to much family and kids and hospital vacation
now its time to put it back on the road
PotterPorsche
Are u selling tailights or 911 struts?

If it's 911 struts I'm intrerested
white1975
just trading tail lights
B2524
I have rotors and hubs that should fit your struts.
Do you want vented or solid rotors?
I have front calipers too.
white1975
QUOTE(B2524 @ Jan 28 2016, 10:20 PM) *

I have rotors and hubs that should fit your struts.
Do you want vented or solid rotors?
I have front calipers too.

vented rotors
914forme
I have 911 Front struts, hubs, everything off an 88 911, If your wanting to go a different round. I am also local poke.gif pm me if you want to talk about it. Don't want to step on others toes all ready involved in negotiations.
Gint
Have a look at the classified rules when you get a chance please. And then put a price on your parts. Thanks and good luck with the trade or sale of a nice looking pair of lenses.

We've established the following guidelines to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- Please put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment.
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
Old Yella
If you decide to sell them send me a message. I will need a set because they are a requirement in Australia.
Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.