Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1972 Roller $1000
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Beach914
Rolling chassis with complete suspension and Gurney wheels. Excellent trunk floors. Hell hole, jack points, and interior rear corners will need rust repair. Interior mostly stripped to prepare for restoration. Dash and instruments complete. All corners and body panels are extremely straight and undamaged.
I was going to use this as the base for my 3.0 GT conversion until I obtained another car and I may still hold on to it if the i don't get the asking price as I still have the 3.0 and the steel flairs.
Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=538
433]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
2mAn
This is almost exactly what Im looking for, Im still a few months away from being totally ready though sad.gif I actually saw it on Craigslist and felt the same way. Knowing its a 914 world member makes me want it more... Price-wise its perfect, Rust-wise its about what I expected from this pricepoint. Location is perfect too. I need a bigger garage otherwise I would be ready to pull the trigger
ndfrigi
Hey Simon you should grab that one! His just around the area!
Beach914
Bump. Car is still for sale.
motomoss
pm sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.