Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 901 Transmission Tools
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Highland
Seeing if anyone is trying to sell their 901 transmission tools.

Looking for the shift alignment tool, Dr. Evil's 1st gear slider wrench, and anything else you might have.
914ltd

A Sawsall and an empty transmission case and you have a accurate alignment tool.
Brad
Dominic
Here's a shot of the cut open transaxle case I use. It's the only way to accurately hold the gear stack in place while adjusting the shift rods. Easily made with a hacksaw and an old case.
Amenson
I have a set of 901 tools that I have been thinking about getting rid of.

Click to view attachment

How about $180 + shipping.

I would also trade for a set of early 911 drum e-brakes.

Cheers,
Scott
toadman
QUOTE(Amenson @ Feb 3 2016, 09:35 AM) *

I have a set of 901 tools that I have been thinking about getting rid of.

Click to view attachment

How about $180 + shipping.

I would also trade for a set of early 911 drum e-brakes.

Cheers,
Scott

If Highland passes on these tools I would be interested. I am near Cincinnati so I could make a trip up your way to pick them up.
Amenson
QUOTE(toadman @ Feb 3 2016, 04:47 PM) *

If Highland passes on these tools I would be interested. I am near Cincinnati so I could make a trip up your way to pick them up.

I will give him a few days and then get back to you.

Thanks,
Scott
Heeltoe914
I would like to be First in line But I am late to the party so I will take 2nd in line. Paypal ready. evilgrin.gif
toadman
QUOTE(Amenson @ Feb 4 2016, 06:58 AM) *

QUOTE(toadman @ Feb 3 2016, 04:47 PM) *

I will give him a few days and then get back to you.

Thanks,
Scott

That sounds good.

If you are interested, I have some 914 - 4 parts to trade. I can pay all cash, cash and parts or all parts (if I have some things you want and we can agree on values).

Regards,
Hugh
Highland
PM sent.
GermermanCarGuy
Sorry for the Hijack.

Amenson. Isn't it time to update your PosSTi Project Thread? I've been following it...and waiting.
bye1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.