Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914-VW-Porsche Badge/emblem
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
richo678
Hi All.
I'm clearing out my garage & I found one of these. Hopefully it might find a good home here.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

It looks like part number 914.558.111.10.
No idea what it might be worth so if you want it, please make an offer (in open thread).
I'm located in GA so it would be mailed using the service of your choice, at your cost, from within the US.
I can take payment via paypal, cheque etc, whatever works for you.
I can send additional pictures/close ups if you want to see any more detail.
Thanks.
Jaime
VWTortuga336
I'm interested, but the forum rules say you have to post a price... nobody wants to get into a bidding war.
wes
I'm also interested next, but no price? agree.gif
Hoppie944s2
I'll take it! Email me at porschenut1967@gmail.com
richo678
Thanks for your interest.
OK, point taken about guidelines on including a price but, after searching, I still have no idea what this is worth. I'm just looking for a 'fair price' & to get this back into the hands of somebody who can use it, which I think is the aim of these forums.
If you want to make me an offer then PM me by tomorrow evening, if that doesn’t work then I'll list it on ebay & will link the listing over in the other forum.
Thanks.
914Sixer
New one on Ebay $129 for reference point.
euro911
I just sold the last of the gold ones I had up for sale ($85. shipped) confused24.gif
VWTortuga336
OK... my offer is $25 shipped
Samoroso72
QUOTE(richo678 @ Jan 30 2016, 11:37 AM) *

Thanks for your interest.
OK, point taken about guidelines on including a price but, after searching, I still have no idea what this is worth. I'm just looking for a 'fair price' & to get this back into the hands of somebody who can use it, which I think is the aim of these forums.
If you want to make me an offer then PM me by tomorrow evening, if that doesn’t work then I'll list it on ebay & will link the listing over in the other forum.
Thanks.

PM sent
richo678

Thanks again for all your responses & interest.
I've had a huge range of suggestions of what might be a fair price for this so I'm going to have to let ebay work it out. It is now listed over in the ebay forum.
Thanks.
richo678
Bump.
Auction ends tomorrow morning, link over in the ebay forum.
Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.