Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shifter Identity
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
HappyTrails
Does anyone know the maker of this shifter and if they may be found for sale?
Click to view attachment
HappyTrails
QUOTE(scotty boy @ Jan 30 2016, 04:17 PM) *

thats a Wdsklnwnwe Racing shifter blink.gif Can't you read the name on the shifter driving.gif

Oh, thought it was a Wwergerburster. My mistake.
Fuzzy photo you know.

Please help?
screenguy914
A shifter accessory manufactured by Smart Racing Products/Jerry Woods Ent. Mainly used on early Porsche track cars to avoid a catastrophic money shift. After shifting into 2nd (or third in a 915), driver flips the block downward to mechanically block shift excursions into gear positions on the left side.

AFAIK, it hasn't been offered for quite awhile.
Click to view attachment

Sherwood
ljdemartini
QUOTE(screenguy914 @ Jan 30 2016, 05:48 PM) *

A shifter accessory manufactured by Smart Racing Products/Jerry Woods Ent. Mainly used on early Porsche track cars to avoid a catastrophic money shift. After shifting into 2nd (or third in a 915), driver flips the block downward to mechanically block shift excursions into gear positions on the left side.

AFAIK, it hasn't been offered for quite awhile.
Click to view attachment

Sherwood

Thanks for the info. It was on my old race car and I couldn't remember who I bought it from. Bought an other 914-6 and wanted to get another one.Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
EdwardBlume
Cool car! Do tell more...

Nice to see another native son of the Mesa around here. Tell Jocko I said hi!
EdwardBlume
Oh and
welcome.png welcome.png welcome.png welcome.png
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.