Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WOT: San Jose members
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ChrisFoley
My brother Steve was arrested in SJ (funny I just noticed those are Steve's first and middle initials laugh.gif ) on Wednesday I think. He has lived there for 15+ years.
It turns out that at 50 years old he is still a low life a$$hole scumbag who can't get his life out of a pharmacy bottle. icon8.gif ... and I say that as a loving younger brother. ohmy.gif alfred.gif
I haven't spoken with him in years, but my dad just took over guardianship of his 18yr old seriously bipolar w00t.gif boldblue.gif sad.gif headbang.gif screwy.gif son who moved back to CT last fall.
I want to know if the info appeared in a local paper.
Is there a police report section where this stuff is printed?
Brent
Only thing in the Police Blotter today in the SJ Mercury news was a beating by baseball bat and a sword at Oak Grove High School on Weds.

I've been checking the paper daily since on Tuesday a stolen 89 accord was aboandoned by four kids two houses down from my house. Turns out the car just hit and run a car around the corner. Neighborhood is nice (~$800k homes) so this was big thing to neighbors. Double felony by four kids not big enough for the paper, apparantly.

Sat paper shows up in an hour. I'll check for ya.
-B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.