Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: looking for 2.0 tins
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
dbfield
Like a few others I'm looking for 2.0 Tins. If you have some that you are willing to get off your hands I have a car that would use them. PM me if you have some tins for me.
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(dbfield @ Feb 1 2016, 12:37 AM) *

Like a few others I'm looking for 2.0 Tins. If you have some that you are willing to get off your hands I have a car that would use them. PM me if you have some tins for me.

These work for you? They have had some repair work on the under side, but you cant tell from the top side.

dbfield
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Feb 1 2016, 06:21 AM) *

These work for you? They have had some repair work on the under side, but you cant tell from the top side.

Yea how much are you asking for? And do you have any of the smaller pieces? I have a business address 93631 that I would have it shipped so if you could figure out the freight charges that would be great.
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(dbfield @ Feb 1 2016, 04:08 PM) *

QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Feb 1 2016, 06:21 AM) *

Yea how much are you asking for? And do you have any of the smaller pieces? I have a business address 93631 that I would have it shipped so if you could figure out the freight charges that would be great.

I sent you a PM also. $180 and that includes shipping to you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.