Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914 - anyone familiar with this 914 in Roanoke?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
robphelan
Found this while crawling through craigslist.

Not a whole lot of info on it. But, it looks clean from the outside.
rhodyguy
Some idea of the displacement would be insightful. The whole lien and time line to clear is scary.
robphelan
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Feb 2 2016, 07:31 AM) *

Some idea of the displacement would be insightful. The whole lien and time line to clear is scary.

I inquired and he stated:

"The motor has had work done to it, what I was told was- it had been punched out to a 2.4 liter. Car has plenty of torque, pretty much all I can say."

it's something just like I've been looking for, for the previous few months. I'd feel better if there was someone on one of the forums who could speak for it.
VWTortuga336
Seems like a whole lot of uncertainty for $14.5k blink.gif
FlatIsSexy
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Feb 2 2016, 10:31 AM) *

Just having a lien on a 73' 914 is rather odd I agree.
DRPHIL914
he probably has the lien from a title pawn place. needed cash .

maybe Scotty B would know the car, he is up in that general region.

I kind of like it, wish we knew more about the motor, but if the guy knows location and contact info of p.o. , might be able to get more info.
Bates
That is a 944 turbo nose on a 914. I remember a yellow 914'racecar' with a 944T/951 nose for sale a couple of years ago......
Jaymann
This is a little strange,I bought a 914,that had a title lien,out of Roanoke.Best money,I ever spent.It was a little sketchy,but it all worked out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.