Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mikey/Mark/914rubber
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mepstein
914rubber had a Black Friday sale and I ordered polished window trim. This wasn't an official sale item, it was out of stock, a glitch on the website let me order it anyway, and Mark honored the sale. The trim showed up today. I'm sure Mark was lucky to break even with the sale price let alone building the custome box to make sure it arrived safely. (It did). All in all, it probably cost him money to sell me this part. I do appreciate his time and effort and will continue to purchase from him.

beerchug.gif
r_towle
Ok, but did he feed and change your kid while you drank his beer?
Larmo63
And, did he fly in his plane to deliver it?
Garland
beerchug.gif
bigkensteele
I have had the pleasure to work with both Mike and Matt on the dash pad project and the plaid seat project. I can't reinforce how committed they are to getting things right.

Mark has tapped into a niche previously dominated by another guy in GA and found a way to make it both profitable and customer friendly, yet still community focused.

Matt has stepped up to handle the fulfillment end of things as Mark still has another full-time gig. He is just as enthusiastic about 914s because he and Mark both own them.

I have enjoyed every minute of working with these guys, and you will too when you order from them. They may not have been peddling Porsche parts for the majority of their adult lives, but they are committed. If you order something from them and it isn't right, they will make it right! That, I can guarantee!
SirAndy
I just wish he would stick with only one name. It's hella confusing ...
biggrin.gif
wes
I believe half my car is 914ruber and smiling for it, thanks Mikey ah Mark well great guy anyway!
falcor75
Cant agree more. I've bought every new rubber part needed for my restoration from 914 rubber (I replaced Everything on the whole car) and sure there has been a few hickups with one or two orders but I've always felt I've been taken well taken care of.

Great work, now just get the top rubbers for the door aluminum profiles in production and you'll have even more of my money. first.gif
mepstein
Note - I currently have 4 914's so I'm definitely in it for the long haul. Now if Mikey just made 914 storage solutions idea.gif
green914
914Rubber smilie_pokal.gif agree.gif
sbsix
Couldn't agree more with everyone. I've found a couple of pieces not advertised over the years and Mark had them and sold them to me for great prices. Can't ask for more than that.
Mikey914
Thanks guys,
Yes sometimes things don't always go as planned, but we do make things right. I made the mistake on the listing, but we do honor our commitments. We never did a Black Friday sale before and we did mess up that listing overselling the chrome, and yes we lost money, but the worst part was we couldn't get it for some time, so THANK YOU for your patience.

-Mark

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.