Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Collector Plates for WA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dinomium
I just got ugmo her permanent registration from the wonderful State of Washington. This is one of those Yeah, D’ho stories...
From now on I never need new tabs, registration or inspections Yeah
Since my tabs were expired I got dinged double D’ho (thus the DONT WAIT TILL YER TABS EXPIRE PART OF THE POST mad.gif )
Only have to display one (state only gives out one) plate! YEAH!
State Patrol may still pull you over to say "hi" D’ho! I am not NOT licking toads!
Ugmo is street legal and running now Yeah
Today is Raining D’ho!!!!
Back to the bathroom remodel I guess
skline
Doesnt it always rain up there? Its raining here too and is supposed to all weekend. I hate rain.
dinomium
we just tell you people that! Did you not see the pix from the breakfast last week?

dinomium
I for got this lil bit too:
Hey, my regisration says this car is a 72, but the VIN is 473... can I change that
answered with a blank stare.Dho
rhodyguy
not rain as you are currently recieving. early sprinke and clouds now, cool. if the car was running i would be out driving with a fleece and gloves. get dressed and go for a drive dino. you actually have to take a picture some place other than your driveway for credit of an operational car. is there a big dent the front plate was hiding? biggrin.gif

k
sixnotfour
First Rain we've had in weeks, I have livd up here all my life and I too hate rain.
Wish it would only rain at night or once in a while , the norm is rain for days.

We are going to have a drought this year though.

Next year I can get that plate for my 76.
dinomium
Drole Kevin VERY DROLE!
IF there is a dent I will just put the chrome bumpers on the Ugmo
so THERE!
now go pull a weed or something yard like!
biggrin.gif
rhodyguy
get one of these. performance products is who had the. under $20 shipped iirc. you still may get pulled over for no plate, but you'll be legal, and stylin'. make sure you carry the insurance card. $480 fine? wasted day going to court to prove you have insurance+costs. you DO need the picture though. mine will cover the 2 big holes that someone else drilled right behind the plate.

k
rhodyguy
oh.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.