Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: carpet kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Elliot_Cannon
Hi,
Has anyone bought a carpet kit lately. I need to upgrade my carpet. Who has the best quality or are they all about the same and I should look for the cheapest price? Anybody buy a piece of carpet and make their own?
Cheers, Elliot
Scott Carlberg
Elliott,
I bought my carpet kit a couple of years ago from a company that's now
just 50-60minutes away.

They're now located in La Grange, Ca.

IF you'll grab a Excellence magazine, their ads are always there in the
back, where the ads reside!?

Custom Fit Interiors or something like that.

Good luck,
Aaron Cox
im in the proccess right now....so far Autos international and original fit interiotrs are igh up on my list.
rhodyguy
from the june panorama. original fit interiors in oregon; domestic $135 german $295.

kevin
garyh
If anyone is interested:

I have a new-in-the-box carpet set that is black pile. It's one of the better quality kits.

I've realized that I want loop. (Because of experiences with the 'other' car; soggy Cheerio's are a lot easier to get out of loop carpet.)

Last time I checked, pile was more expensive than loop. If that's still true, I'm willing to trade. If it's not, just make me an offer.

Gary.
boxstr
ORIGINAL FIT INTERIROS. John has a really nice looking kind of charcoal material that lookks great, doesn't show dirt or marks.
He is know back in Oregon 541-459-1700
CCLINCARPETWORLD
Joe Bob
World Upholstery has gotten my business for the last two cars...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.