Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Rear Camber/ Alignment shims
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BigFour1973
As the title states, Im looking to get some camber shims for my rear trailing arms as i am going to be installing a the ground control adjustable coilover kit to some bilsteins in the near future.

Thank you,
Corey
porschetub
QUOTE(BigFour1973 @ Feb 4 2016, 12:25 PM) *

As the title states, Im looking to get some camber shims for my rear trailing arms as i am going to be installing a the ground control adjustable coilover kit to some bilsteins in the near future.

Thank you,
Corey

Best to quote sizes,from memory the are 3 or 4.
BigFour1973
QUOTE(porschetub @ Feb 3 2016, 08:19 PM) *

QUOTE(BigFour1973 @ Feb 4 2016, 12:25 PM) *

Thank you,
Corey

Best to quote sizes,from memory the are 3 or 4.

You're right, I believe they are 2,3,4 and 6?mm I'm holding to end up with 4-2mms or 2-4mms
TheCabinetmaker
I have them.
bdstone914
I have them too in Riverside. Original are 2, 3 and 4mm. If you needs 6mm shims you have other problems. I get $5 each.
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Feb 4 2016, 06:44 AM) *

I have them too in Riverside. Original are 2, 3 and 4mm. If you needs 6mm shims you have other problems. I get $5 each.

Bruce's parts are top notch.
BigFour1973
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Feb 4 2016, 06:44 AM) *

Thank you bruce, I'll keep you in mind. Noel is going to check on some for me this weekend. And if that's not the case I'll take a set from you.
The reason I say potentially 6mm is because I intend to lower the car a decent amount and I don't want over 1 degree of negative camber. I hate the way a 914 looks like from the rear with excessive negative camber.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.