Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Packing the Trailer Day ... 9:14am, Saturday 2/6/16
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
euro911
I'm planning to make the initial trip to AZ with a full trailer load early next week. If anybody wants to help me pack up my trailer, I'll be at the shop this coming Saturday (Feb. 6th.) ... (actually, I've been at the shop almost every day recently, sorting and boxing stuff up).

I won't have time to BBQ anything, but I can order pizza, if that works for you smile.gif

PM me if you can lend a hand with the big/heavy stuff confused24.gif ... I would be most appreciative pray.gif

Also, I will be dismantling the 4-post lift in early March. I'll post a date soon.

Don't have a lot of parking spaces available, but if you have any parts you'd like to sell, bring 'em.
Mike Bellis
Moving?
euro911
Kind of. We bought a place up in the N/E AZ mountains smile.gif

However, we're keeping a residence in So Cal for when the weather gets too cold (or too hot) in AZ cool_shades.gif
xperu
QUOTE(euro911 @ Feb 4 2016, 12:39 AM) *

Kind of. We bought a place up in the N/E AZ mountains smile.gif

However, we're keeping a residence in So Cal for when the weather gets too cold (or too hot) in AZ cool_shades.gif

Really nice area, I lived in St. John's AZ near the White Mountains for 6 years. Mike
euro911
QUOTE(xperu @ Feb 4 2016, 06:53 PM) *
Really nice area, I lived in St. John's AZ near the White Mountains for 6 years. Mike
About a25 miles west of St John's ... Payson. I'll have to start driving all the twisty roads when I get all settled in driving.gif

TYPO ... it's about 125 miles away
xperu
QUOTE(euro911 @ Feb 5 2016, 12:18 AM) *

QUOTE(xperu @ Feb 4 2016, 06:53 PM) *
About a25 miles west of St John's ... Payson. I'll have to start driving all the twisty roads when I get all settled in driving.gif

You will find some of the best people there, they will do anything for you and not ask for anything in return. Great hunting and fishing and country for hiking, I would like to return, but the wife prefers Texas. I am actually a California Son but stuck in Texas "at least for now". There was a member on the forum I communicated with who lived in Show- Low and drove a real nice orange 914. Enjoy the drive. Mike
AZ914
Congrats Mark, Payson is a nice place. Close to the lakes, up in the pines, and close to the 'big city' if you need it. Hope to see you at the Rt. 66.
euro911
I'm not aware of any 914 (or other Porsche) enthusiasts real close to Payson (except for a guy with a Boxter a few blocks from us) ... but there's the Phoenix crew and Tucson, Lee (zipedadoo) is in Show Low, CPavlenko is in Chino Valley and Tony (Sedonut) is in Sedona. That's about all I know of at the moment.
euro911
Still accepting applications for tomorrow happy11.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.