Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Exhaust Question
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Always Looking
I know hoow much you guys love pic's so here's my first attempt. I want a bursh exhaust (I think) and don't know which one to buy. The car is a 72, but I have no idea about the "headers" from the engine. Please help. Also, I was thinking pelican for the exhaust, any other source i should consider?

From the rear:

Always Looking
Sorry for the huge pic., - still learning. sad.gif
Always Looking
2nd shot smaller pic (i hope)

Old Exhaust
Always Looking
This is a pic of the exhaust i tried to change out my four tip monza for, but it would not fit. The blue part of the exhaust hit the heat shield that protects the bottom of the trunk (right behind the bumper.) Now it's for sale (i paid $10).

new to me exhaust
scotty914
you have 1.7/1.8 HE's, and that muffler setup was a 2.0. the difference is the HE's bend up at the rear end on the 1.7/1.8's. i would think that exhaust ( the one you are selling ) would be very loud.

if you can find soem 2.0 HE's you might be able to get a few more horses out of it. also you could then use a triad muffler they are sweet.
Always Looking
Great, Thanks for the info. beerchug.gif I'll probably stick with the bursch on the 1.7 HE's though, trying to keep costs down after tax season.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.