Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parts mark up check this out,mark up !
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
porschetub
Check this link out;
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Door-Panel-Clip-Re...j-k&vxp=mtr

Now this is a mark-up,says its for one or I'am not reading right or is the Porsche genuine price reasonable ,which its not dry.gif .
I purchased a pack of six for $8 which was fine with me.
914Sixer
Yes, there are new evil sellers out there that think that if says Porsche you are stupid and CAN pay any price.
rhodyguy
WOW! If the price is for 1 and given the # needed for both doors it's stupid rediculus.
Chris914n6
they've got 17,000 car parts for sale. they have no idea what it is or what it's worth.
porschetub
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Feb 6 2016, 06:59 AM) *

WOW! If the price is for 1 and given the # needed for both doors it's stupid rediculus.

Yes Kevin I had the same thought,I had to do a double take on this before saving the link,the supply and demand issue on some of our parts is a reality but this one is really over the top,could be a typo on this listing lets hope so.

Tom_T
Still available from Porsche - used on 911/912/912E/930 so they support it - & you can get a PCA member discount, or else try Suncoast Porsche (FL - Right Coast) or Sunset Porsche (OR - Left Coast) at their online parts stores for good discounted parts.

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
somd914
Man, I have a few doors worth of clips in my parts stash, hmmm, hang on to them for a few more years, cash them in, and retire early... biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.