Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 PORSHE FOR SALE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
MOTOSTRELOK
Hello, to all.
My name is Andrey and I new on this forum. If you have any qwestions please call me, taping and whriting not my thing (English not my first)

1(502)599-9877, KY, USA

Im wanna sell the project I working last 3 years. This car has been thru complete restoration process. Im only use original and new Porshe parts and materials.
Some upgrades (rims, lights, fuel sistem,brakes,A/C)

What has been dan:

1. Motor(2.0L, 4c. and tranny(5sp))New clutch LUK, pressure plate, throw bearing,fly whell, cables, bushings,,,,,,,.......
2. Suspention: all shoks, tosion bars, all components
3. Fuel: New carbs, lines, pump
4. Windsheld, back glass with defrost
5. New A/C kit
6. "Hella" lights all new
7. Heat exchangers

Well you get the idea....

I like to sell it to person who really love this cars. Here is the trick evilgrin.gif - I also want to sell tons of parts new and use (engines, trannys,roof tops,interior......+ one more 914 without engine)You will need a big traler to move all this parts.

I like to sell whole lot for $30000.

I really need opinion of the people like you guys.It is reasonable prise? Any advises? I can't finish this projekt (health problems)

And yes, car running, have clean and clear KY title.

Regards, Andrey.

Will post the pics on the next post

MOTOSTRELOK

Pics
r_towle
Put your ad in the classified section of the site, not the garage.
MOTOSTRELOK
Pics2
MOTOSTRELOK
Pics3
MOTOSTRELOK
Pics4
76-914
Very nice work. And don't worry about your English. In fact, your spelling is every bit as good as most of our kids today. biggrin.gif
welcome.png BTW: This should be in the classified section so if you come back and your "post" is missing then it's been re-located by one of our mod's.
MOTOSTRELOK
MOTOSTRELOK
MOTOSTRELOK
MOTOSTRELOK
MOTOSTRELOK
QUOTE(76-914 @ Feb 5 2016, 05:47 PM) *

Very nice work. And don't worry about your English. In fact, your spelling is every bit as good as most of our kids today. biggrin.gif
welcome.png BTW: This should be in the classified section so if you come back and your "post" is missing then it's been re-located by one of our mod's.

Thank you.

What is the classified section? How can I fix this?
MOTOSTRELOK
MOTOSTRELOK
#10]
MOTOSTRELOK
MOTOSTRELOK
MOTOSTRELOK
Cairo94507
welcome.png Looks like a nice job.

Please post more pictures with some information about the chassis. 75 or 76? Miles? Matching numbers motor/transaxle? Pictures of the chassis stripped down before paint, etc. What other parts are you looking to sell?

MOTOSTRELOK
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Feb 5 2016, 06:15 PM) *

Please post more pictures with some information about the chassis. 75 or 76? Miles? Matching numbers motor/transaxle? Pictures of the chassis stripped down before paint, etc. What other parts are you looking to sell?

MOTOSTRELOK
QUOTE(MOTOSTRELOK @ Feb 5 2016, 06:24 PM) *

QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Feb 5 2016, 06:15 PM) *

MOTOSTRELOK
Engines
MOTOSTRELOK
more
MOTOSTRELOK
more
MOTOSTRELOK
more
MOTOSTRELOK
more
MOTOSTRELOK
I have many more. No pics. New and use
MOTOSTRELOK
Please call if you have any qwestions 1(502)599-9877, Andrey.

Thank you
[b]
DRPHIL914
Couple of tips :
Either in a separate for sale listing or on first post, list all parts and prices separately.
List red car separately as well. It will help you sell better. You will have a hard time selling all this to one buyer. The blue carlooks great, but it's not worth $30,000. But somewhere between $15-20,000 if it's as rust free as it looks.
- post some more pictures of interior because from what I can see it looks very nice but we need to see detail. Also the front trunk, it air condition is it old system and compressor, if new can you give more detail and pictures? I personally would love to have a car here in the hot south with new working a/c
List of what was done to motor, etc or who did rebuild work, how many miles on it since work was done.
Then more detail about other car and how much for it? Such as $15,000 blue car, $5,000 red project not running, and xxx for other parts . Core motors are not worth much fyi.
welcome.png and good luck with the sale. I don't think you will have trouble selling your cars here.
Love the blue car, it looks like you have done excellent work !
Phil
mepstein
The car looks nice but-

You say it's 95 percent done, what's left?
Have documentation of what was "restored". Rust, metalwork, ect
Who painted the car? Paint booth or garage?
Who rebuilt engine and trans?
Pictures are terrible.
Car is priced about 2X similar cars
MOTOSTRELOK
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Feb 6 2016, 07:40 AM) *

Couple of tips :
Either in a separate for sale listing or on first post, list all parts and prices separately.
List red car separately as well. It will help you sell better. You will have a hard time selling all this to one buyer. The blue carlooks great, but it's not worth $30,000. But somewhere between $15-20,000 if it's as rust free as it looks.
- post some more pictures of interior because from what I can see it looks very nice but we need to see detail. Also the front trunk, it air condition is it old system and compressor, if new can you give more detail and pictures? I personally would love to have a car here in the hot south with new working a/c
List of what was done to motor, etc or who did rebuild work, how many miles on it since work was done.
Then more detail about other car and how much for it? Such as $15,000 blue car, $5,000 red project not running, and xxx for other parts . Core motors are not worth much fyi.
welcome.png and good luck with the sale. I don't think you will have trouble selling your cars here.
Phil

Thank you, for tips.
I really like to sell it all, if any body want bay it separate, just make offer. I did not plan to resell the car when Im start this prodject....
All work perform by me personally. I do have some experience with cars since 1985 (Lada, Fiat,VW,Benz....) before move to US from Belarus 16 years ego. Same here. Body, engines. Cars, bikes. All good. Just info of my background

1.A/C is new(need to be charged)
2.No RUST on this car. You show me a spot of rust on blue car-you have 500 discount
3.All work engine, tranny,body,paint perform by me. (planning to sand it one more time and put one more cot on the car) this is why the new trim not installed.
4.Since rebuilt car have no more than 30 miles. Odometr show less then 9000 mil. Title the same less then 9000 miles

I will try make some more pics. ASAP

Thank you, Andrey
MOTOSTRELOK
QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 6 2016, 08:17 AM) *

The car looks nice but-

You say it's 95 percent done, what's left?
Have documentation of what was "restored". Rust, metalwork, ect
Who painted the car? Paint booth or garage?
Who rebuilt engine and trans?
Pictures are terrible.
Car is priced about 2X similar cars

Hello.
1. some trim work,moldigs, fitting adjustment,radio(wires), carpet, etc.
2. no documents (many emty boxes from parts). Any inperfektion has been restored(not many o them, car was really good from beginning, have a 5 to choose before start)
3. Me. Garage, paint is "Sikkens" and "Shtandoks"
4. Me.
5. Yes I agree
6. Well I'm selling 2 cars + parts you can probobly build one more + trailer to move all.

Thank you.
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(MOTOSTRELOK @ Feb 6 2016, 03:56 PM) *

Couple of tips :
Phil

Thank you, for tips.
I really like to sell it all, if any body want bay it separate, just make offer. I did not plan to resell the car when Im start this prodject....
All work perform by me personally. I do have some experience with cars since 1985 (Lada, Fiat,VW,Benz....) before move to US from Belarus 16 years ego. Same here. Body, engines. Cars, bikes. All good. Just info of my background

2.No RUST on this car. You show me a spot of rust on blue car-you have 500 discount
3.All work engine, tranny,body,paint perform by me. (planning to sand it one more time and put one more cot on the car) this is why the new trim not installed.
4.Since rebuilt car have no more than 30 miles. Odometr show less then 9000 mil. Title the same less then 9000 miles

Thank you, Andrey

thanks for additional info. again, it looks like you have done a great job.
Its unusual that we have someone that does such an extensive rebuild project and yet had not been here on the forum. There are some guys in your area that are also active here, so it might help if someone went to look. If I were closer I would come take a look.
again a few more pictures of the interior of that blue car would be nice.
When and where did you pick up the red car? any work done on it?
Don't be discouraged by any comments here, they are meant to be constructive, helpful not negative.
Good luck with the sale!!
MOTOSTRELOK
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Feb 8 2016, 08:53 AM) *

QUOTE(MOTOSTRELOK @ Feb 6 2016, 03:56 PM) *

Couple of tips :
Phil

Thank you, for tips.

Thank you, Andrey

thanks for additional info. again, it looks like you have done a great job.
Its unusual that we have someone that does such an extensive rebuild project and yet had not been here on the forum. There are some guys in your area that are also active here, so it might help if someone went to look. If I were closer I would come take a look.
again a few more pictures of the interior of that blue car would be nice.
When and where did you pick up the red car? any work done on it?
Don't be discouraged by any comments here, they are meant to be constructive, helpful not negative.
Good luck with the sale!!

Thank you, Phil. I will make the pics ASAP, just don't need rain and snow on the car. Waitig for good whether.

The red car one of the candidates for restoration, well I change my minds vhen found some parts permanently installed by welding instead bolt on. It still good candidate if you have all parts, and I do

I also have some aftermarket parts (power windows regulators, central back panel filler reflector vith PORSHE on it, jack stands inserts, SS brakes hoses) some staff Im not install, wanna keep the car more original.

(502)599-9877
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.