Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thank you 914RS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Qarl
Jealousy factor is kicking in.... your car is beautiful...

I am working on it's younger brother in FL. Perhaps one day they can meet... smile.gif

I decided to test fit my fiberglass tonight... I am glad I did... it needs some adjustment.

user posted image

I also installed the Camp914 front hood shocks with lower pressure struts for fiberglass lids.

Works like a champ... smilie_pokal.gif

user posted image
xsboost90
DAMNIT!!! now my jealousy factor is kicking in!
Series9
I'm a Florida native. I grew up in Satellite Beach and moved to NM from Orlando (Dean and University) where I had lived since college at UCF.

If I'm right, I recognize some pictures of your car at Gary's (Nort's) in Winter Park.

I'm humbled that your would compare our cars. Mine has flaws, yours will not. I would have fixed my paint where you are going to restrip and repaint. I can't forget that my car will be driven (hard) and that perfection is something that might keep me from driving mine.

Thanks for the recognition. I'll email you the next time I'm home.
Lou W
Karl, Do you have a progress thread for your car? It looks great. smile.gif
TJB/914
Qarl,

Keep up the good work, you make us all feel inadequate!!!

I can't wait to see the finished car. I want to do the same duplicate 914-GT someday, except I would do the Chrome Bumper theme.

Tom
BTW
I bet your dog lives better than my dog by the way your garage looks. For those that don't know Qarl has his own private garage & entrance. His wife's is on the other side of the house with her seperate garage/entrance. Qarl I want to know how you trained your wife to get your own private garage. Slick Willie Qarl.
Mueller
I was motivated to go out and buy some Lotto tickets, 'cause that is the only way I could afford to build something so damn nice smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.