Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Original Rear Rubber Bumper Top
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mike Fitton
Very nice original top rubber trim piece for the rear bumper, part# is 914.503.027.10 and it is in very good shape. Has all 5 mounting studs in place and with no funny waves or cracks. Price is $175 shipped in the USA.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Catorse
PM Sent
JOEPROPER
If Catorse doesn't take it, let me know. I will.
Coondog
Thank you Mike for offering this to forum board members at a realistic price. Someone one is getting a great buy but more importantly it will see many more miles on there 914...... smile.gif
Sea Dragon 914
I'll be third in line if the first two decline.

QUOTE(Coondog @ Feb 6 2016, 06:38 AM) *

Thank you Mike for offering this to forum board members at a realistic price. Someone one is getting a great buy but more importantly it will see many more miles on there 914...... smile.gif

Mike Fitton
Catorse says he is buying it but I haven't been paid yet, I will give him until tomorrow morning. Also I have another one of these in good shape and will offer it in order of responses, I will post pics tomorrow.
Catorse
Payment Sent
Mike Fitton
This is Sold and paid for. Thx!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.