Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: two used Seats $50.00 each obo plus shipping
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Dominic
For Sale: two seats one has good back and sides but a torn seat cushion, the other was obviously the drivers seat since it's tore up on the left side pretty good as well as the ripped cushion. I'm not sure what these are worth so I'll start at $50.00 each obo plus shipping. Make me an offer if you need these.

Dominic
KevinGieg
QUOTE(Dominic @ Feb 5 2016, 08:02 PM) *

For Sale: two seats one has good back and sides but a torn seat cushion, the other was obviously the drivers seat since it's tore up on the left side pretty good as well as the ripped cushion. I'm not sure what these are worth so I'll start at $50.00 each obo plus shipping. Make me an offer if you need these.

Dominic

if your in Vacaville I'll take them. I have a friend who needs them. I might be going to Sac on Sunday and if you are around I can pick them up.
Dominic
QUOTE(KevinGieg @ Feb 5 2016, 10:02 PM) *

QUOTE(Dominic @ Feb 5 2016, 08:02 PM) *

Dominic

if your in Vacaville I'll take them. I have a friend who needs them. I might be going to Sac on Sunday and if you are around I can pick them up.

Kevin,
I sent you a PM with my contact details, I should be around on Sunday.

Thanks,
Dominic
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.