Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: At long last,,,,,
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nine14kitten
driving-girl.gif Bill finally wore me down, so now I'm a-postin' like the rest of you! laugh.gif The countdown begins to our vacation....I wonder if we can rent a race car while we are down there??? cool.gif

Doris P mueba.gif
Qarl
Welcome Ms. Nine14kitten....

Nice to have another lady around... maybe you can help keep the boys in check here...
seanery
Welcome Doris! wavey.gif We've heard lots about you driving-girl.gif
nine14kitten
HI, Sean and Karl, wavey.gif
I keep laughing at the postings on the board - my usual response is "you guys..." laugh.gif so I figured I'd better add my 2 cents worth from time to time. Besides, this beats housework!! aktion035.gif

Doris P
J P Stein
Heh, my wife won't get near my 914 when it's "alive".....tho she seems to like it more now that's it's one color.
I think she feels the same about this forum.

I would like to appologize in advance for my future behavior....as for the past, what's done is done. biggrin.gif

Welcome.
nine14kitten
wavey.gif hi JP! I hear Bill sold you some race tires....I"m sure they allowed you to capture TTOD?! smilie_pokal.gif
Jeroen
Hey Doris, good to see you joined!
redshift
smilie_pokal.gif

Proof! Bill's not gay! I told you Paul!

wink.gif

Welcome Doris! Ner'mind me.

M
Demick
Hi Doris

We miss you and Bill out at the autocrosses. Where ya going on vacation?

Demick
rick 918-S
idea.gif cool_shades.gif wavey.gif clap.gif lol2.gif happy11.gif
nine14kitten
wahhaaaahhaaa - no Bill isn't gay but he IS VERY HAPPY!!!! monkeydance.gif

HI, Demik - We are heading to Rio and Buenos Aires - I already have Bill sweating bullets at the prospect of learning the Tango wacko.gif
nine14cats
Sheeeet.....Hi Honey wavey.gif I see the boys are saying hello...here in the garage...everyone has an opinion...

Hey Miles, I thought any luvin is good luvin... bootyshake.gif happy11.gif

Yep...Doris wants to Tango...and have me go to the gym...and have me take YOGA!

Isn't YOGA some little puppet in a star wars movie?

hmmm...I think I need a beer3.gif

Gotta pack my undies for the trip....

Bill P.

nine14kitten
type.gif that's ok, honey,,I already packed them for you...along with the itty bitty speedo.... happy11.gif
nine14cats
icon8.gif

not in front of the guys blink.gif

nine14kitten
lol2.gif ah,, what a life,, a chicken in every pot, a car in every garage, and a computer in every room! cool_shades.gif
nine14cats
lol2.gif
Jeroen
Doris, did you already send Bill a PM to tell him to take out the trash
Just wondering laugh.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE (Jeroen @ Mar 19 2005, 08:31 PM)
Doris, did you already send Bill a PM to tell him to take out the trash
Just wondering laugh.gif

laugh.gif
JoeSharp
Welcome to the club. At least you know were to find him.
biggrin.gif Joe
neo914-6
Doris and Bill,

You know the royalties payments to those avatars are stackin up. smilie_pokal.gif

I'm sure you two will have fun wherever you two go so carry on... grouphug.gif
Carl
QUOTE (nine14kitten @ Mar 19 2005, 08:19 PM)
type.gif that's ok, honey,,I already packed them for you...along with the itty bitty speedo.... happy11.gif

Now, there's an image I didn't need. ohmy.gif

I thought itty, bitty speedos were for itty, bitty dashboards ... ?
VegasRacer
Hi Doris, wavey.gif I'm glad you finally broke down and joined us.
Now please tell us the secret of how Bill is so fast. cool_shades.gif
fiid
Welcome, Doris!!

nine14kitten
hahaha good one, Carl!

Hey, Fid, we purchased the Canon EOS20D and have taken some great shots already - We picked up 2 memory cards so we'd have enough to last 2 weeks (~500 pics) Bill said he'd take 5 - maybe-. When I was in Italy for 2 weeks a few years ago, I took 24 rolls of 36 shots....Kodak loves me!! laugh.gif

We'll send out some pics when we return....Bill doing the tango in his speedo...now THERE's a mental image!!! monkeydance.gif (He can't take a like picture of me, tho, because we can't break the camera yet....)
nine14kitten
PS...John, the reason Bill is so fast is because he has a GREAT BIG DASHBOARD.... lol2.gif
redshift
You know what they say.... big dash... uhhmm... what is it they say?

smile.gif

M
fiid
QUOTE (nine14kitten @ Mar 20 2005, 10:28 AM)
hahaha good one, Carl!

Hey, Fid, we purchased the Canon EOS20D and have taken some great shots already - We picked up 2 memory cards so we'd have enough to last 2 weeks (~500 pics) Bill said he'd take 5 - maybe-. When I was in Italy for 2 weeks a few years ago, I took 24 rolls of 36 shots....Kodak loves me!! laugh.gif

We'll send out some pics when we return....Bill doing the tango in his speedo...now THERE's a mental image!!! monkeydance.gif (He can't take a like picture of me, tho, because we can't break the camera yet....)

Cool. It's a really nice camera - I'm totally happy with mine.

Have a great trip!! When do you set off again?
GTeener
Hi Doris! wavey.gif

Welcome to the garage!

Have a great trip. I'm jealous!
nine14kitten
driving-girl.gif hi Gwen! How have you been??? I think we are finally packed - I told Bill this is our chance to pack light, since the exchange rate is so favorable, we can buy all our clothes there! biggrin.gif
Joe Bob
Club Rule.....

Betty's that post need pics....either in the avatars or in the intro......otherwise Miles/Goatboy makes one up.... unsure.gif
Lou W
Bill, Did you show Doris the Sandbox yet?
nine14kitten
ALERT....Identity Hijack! rocking nana.gif

Hi Lou,

Nope...haven't taken her over to the "box" yet....still trying to get her to look here.. laugh.gif

I'll see what I can do to scrounge up a pic of her....this could be dangerous.... lol2.gif

Bill P.

Now...I'll slink away from the PC before I get caught.... happy11.gif
Jenny
Glad to see you here Doris! wavey.gif I hope you guys have a safe and fun trip. Post pics along the way, it'll

1. Make us extremely jealous, and
2. Make uploading pics at the end of your trip less of a headache.

Jen
Gint
Welcome to the club Doris.

Jeezus I hope my wife never shows up here...
IronHillRestorations
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif
Gint
agree.gif I wish I had said that.
Gint
I'll say it again anyway... wavey.gif

ThinAir
Welcome Doris! The more girls in the club the better. But, as has been mentioned already...

Welcome to the best place in the world to be abused by the best friends around.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.