Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oh Larry...... add this to your
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
I am sick today with a cold. I layed around all dam day. I finally couldn't take it anymore and went out and cut this plate out.

One more step left. I still need to add the Logo.. alien.gif

Add this to your progress thread. aktion035.gif
spare time toys
I love it smilie_pokal.gif Ill update the thread THANKS Hope you get to feeling better. Hows the new adition to the house going/ Everyone getting settled in OK I hope. You are one of the guys in the white hats my friend beerchug.gif
rick 918-S
Sandy is down priming the ceiling in the spare room. We hope to have her off the couch by wednesday. She seems to be settling in ok. Thanks for asking.
redshift
What seems to be a cold down here, is a viral thing... be careful if you start getting infection, it hangs with you for a long while..

Hope you feel better, I hate the sick thing.

-back to your regularly scheduled thread-

Nice work!

M
rick 918-S
Hey Miles, Are you still under the weather? I hope not! I'm sneezing and coughing. Just a stupid cold! Hows the mandolin? I like jazz. Can you post a sound file of you playing? Now that would be cool! mueba.gif
JoeSharp
Rick: You ROCK DOOD. One NOFU for you.
biggrin.gif Joe
rick 918-S
QUOTE (Joe Sharp @ Mar 19 2005, 09:12 PM)
Rick: You ROCK DOOD. One NOFU for you.
biggrin.gif Joe

Wait til you see the Logo! alien.gif happy11.gif
scotty b
QUOTE (redshift @ Mar 19 2005, 08:10 PM)
What seems to be a cold down here, is a viral thing... be careful if you start getting infection, it hangs with you for a long while..

Hope you feel better, I hate the sick thing.

-back to your regularly scheduled thread-

Nice work!

M

I was in D.C. in Jan. (George Clinton concert) 3 days later I woke up aching,dizzy,real dizzy, coughing up lung etc. took 5 weeks to get over it! Went to the doctor after 3 weeks and he said alot of people have it and everyone has taken a month to two to get over it. Nasty stuff. Hope you have something better biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.