Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wanted 914-6 Gt conversion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
stef
Hi I m looking for a good 914-6 gt conversion. I drove one a couple of months ago now. And it was love a first "bite". I have a 911 68 and 73, but the feeling and handling of a central engine is a total other level. Is there somebody out here that can help me.
I m looking for 914 gt conversion 2.0 up to 2.7 porsche engine. It can be a unfinished project as well, but prefer a complete car,
Thank you all in advance !
Stefan
914 iv
QUOTE(stef @ Feb 7 2016, 05:43 AM) *

Hi I m looking for a good 914-6 gt conversion. I drove one a couple of months ago now. And it was love a first "bite". I have a 911 68 and 73, but the feeling and handling of a central engine is a total other level. Is there somebody out here that can help me.
I m looking for 914 gt conversion 2.0 up to 2.7 porsche engine. It can be a unfinished project as well, but prefer a complete car,
Stefan

It could help if you gave approx your budget for finished 914-gt six 2.7.

stef
QUOTE(914 iv @ Feb 8 2016, 01:32 AM) *

QUOTE(stef @ Feb 7 2016, 05:43 AM) *

Stefan

It could help if you gave approx your budget for finished 914-gt six 2.7.

I will PM it to you is that fine?

smokey
smoke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.