Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: About the D&G swap meet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Twystd1
Does anyone know when the next D&G swapmeet is????

And is it still called the D&G....??????????????

Dr. Evil said something about some swap meet tomorrow..... I thought it may be a D&G...

Any help..??? Skline? MattR? Aaron....????????????????????????????

Twystd1
Gint
Pretty sure D&G is the first weekend in April. Do a search. There was a thread just a few days ago.
skline
Its April 3rd, the day after the engine light up party.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (skline @ Mar 20 2005, 09:22 AM)
Its April 3rd, the day after the engine light up party.

fo sho

a weekend of 914's.....
SLITS
You guys have that right......April 3 at Precision Motion in Riverside, CA.

As for a name change, since the Dpart has disappeared, Glenn wanted to call it the G&R, but then I told him no one would show up sad.gif

Regardless, it is still the Biannual German Rustorarium Parts And Animal Flesh Roasting Festival......This year we will even include a Virgin Sacrifice...........if we can find one dry.gif
skline
QUOTE (SLITS @ Mar 20 2005, 11:10 AM)
You guys have that right......April 3 at Precision Motion in Riverside, CA.

As for a name change, since the Dpart has disappeared, Glenn wanted to call it the G&R, but then I told him no one would show up sad.gif

Regardless, it is still the Biannual German Rustorarium Parts And Animal Flesh Roasting Festival......This year we will even include a Virgin Sacrifice...........if we can find one dry.gif

I think Aaron or Matt are still virgins, we could sacrafice them!!
SLITS
Sorry Scott,

This is not held in Corona.....virgin females only in Riverside biggrin.gif
Brando
QUOTE (SLITS @ Mar 20 2005, 11:10 AM)
... Regardless, it is still the Biannual German Rustorarium Parts And Animal Flesh Roasting Festival......This year we will even include a Virgin Sacrifice...........if we can find one dry.gif

I vaguely remember one 356/914 owner bringing his supple young daughter to one of the previous swap meets.

rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.