Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Donor 914 Sheet metal / chassis
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rcotten951
[size=7]
I have 2 1972 914 chassis (one cut in half) with various good areas of sheet metal. I do not have great cutting equipment (sawzall) Ultimately I am hoping for someone with a trailer in the California/Oregon border area who wants the whole chassis $60.00 for the red one, $30 each for the Black car halves (Only if picked-up). If you want specific areas, then costs will go up for time/cutting/shipping. Large sections seem to make shipping cost prohibitive anyways.

I will be attending the Medford Oregon event> (on Sunday the event drives to the coast (right by my house)

it's OK to call me or email russell_cotten@yahoo.com 707-954-9560

If you don't see pics here, it's because I do not know how, will try though, or can email them. Check craigslist Oregon

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=539
936]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
gcrotvik
QUOTE(rcotten951 @ Feb 7 2016, 10:56 PM) *

[size=7]
I have 2 1972 914 chassis (one cut in half) with various good areas of sheet metal. I do not have great cutting equipment (sawzall) Ultimately I am hoping for someone with a trailer in the California/Oregon border area who wants the whole chassis $60.00 for the red one, $30 each for the Black car halves (Only if picked-up). If you want specific areas, then costs will go up for time/cutting/shipping. Large sections seem to make shipping cost prohibitive anyways.

I will be attending the Medford Oregon event> (on Sunday the event drives to the coast (right by my house)

If you don't see pics here, it's because I do not know how, will try though, or can email them. Check craigslist Oregon

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=539

From the black front clip, I need the left side turn signal bucket opening section. I'm more than happy to pay for your cutting and shipping to Portland, OR 97205. See picture for what I need.

Please cut across the top of the fender into the inner fender well, down through the side marker opening and forward through the front cross panel.

I need to repair the damaged area shown in the second picture.

Thanks,

Greg
relentless
I would like the red body.
rcotten951
QUOTE(relentless @ Feb 8 2016, 10:48 AM) *

I would like the red body.

Great!, give me a call anytime but not after 8 pm LOL 707-954-9560 - Russ
rcotten951
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Feb 8 2016, 06:25 AM) *

[size=7]

From the black front clip, I need the left side turn signal bucket opening section. I'm more than happy to pay for your cutting and shipping to Portland, OR 97205. See picture for what I need.

Please cut across the top of the fender into the inner fender well, down through the side marker opening and forward through the front cross panel.

Thanks,

Greg

Click to view attachment Crude using Paint program, but check which lines/areas to cut. Line 3 or line 6? or use Paint to draw your own lines. Shipping that section probably not that bad
gcrotvik
QUOTE(rcotten951 @ Feb 8 2016, 01:21 PM) *

[size=7]

Thanks,

Greg

Click to view attachment Crude using Paint program, but check which lines/areas to cut. Line 3 or line 6? or use Paint to draw your own lines. Shipping that section probably not that bad

Hi Russ,

I would prefer to have the whole bucket to the factory welds in the front. That way my body guy can take what he needs. It's still a relatively small part that can be shipped. See my cut lines in the picture below.

Thanks!

Greg
rcotten951
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Feb 8 2016, 01:37 PM) *

QUOTE(rcotten951 @ Feb 8 2016, 01:21 PM) *

[size=7]

Thanks,

Greg

Hi Russ,

I would prefer to have the whole bucket to the factory welds in the front. That way my body guy can take what he needs. It's still a relatively small part that can be shipped. See my cut lines in the picture below.

Thanks!

Greg
Looks doable, I'll cut it out this Friday. Figure like 35 dollars plus shipping. let me know what address to send and I can get a shipping quote. My Paypal is same as my email. russell_cotten@yahoo.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.