Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Selling uncles 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
mckeedad6
Well things have happened over the last couple months and I have to try to sell the 914 sad.gif . So here goes. Its a 74 non appearance car. Motor was gone through in 95 I believe. I have receipts for that and the hell hole repair at that time. Car has 91,980 on the odometer but I noticed when I drove it last it wasn't working. speedometer works though. Car is in Michigan now but has spent last 15 years in Arizona. Minimal rust on the car. The longs are rust free, hell hole is good and floor pans and behind seats is clean. There is rust in the rear trunk area at the seam. I had plans to repair this winter but things happened and I don't have time to do it. I would classify as very good daily driver, maybe even just weekender. As far as I know everything is original except for exhaust and wheels and radio. It was repainted white over the original ivory in 95 it is a good say 5 to 10 footer on the paint with a few bad spots. Interior is pretty good for its age there is a tear on seam in passenger bottom and a small crack on the dash. Runs and drives great. has original fuel injection. I'm asking $10,500. I will try to answer any questions truthfully as possible. Harpo a member on here has seen the car personally and I'm sure will give anyone his honest opinion of the car if they ask. It was not running when he saw it but I have replaced the fuel pump and have drove it around quite a bit before I put it away for the winter. Feel free to ask any questions. Here are the Pics I have now. Car is in storage but this gives you a good idea of what it is. http://s430.photobucket.com/user/mckeedad6...rt=3&page=1 This is before the shine and polish. I can get new pics but I will have to pull it out of storage so might take a day or so. I know I should have nice shiny pics but I just want to get process started. Besides I figure anyone who knows these cars know what they look like shined up. they want to know the bad more than the good. Thanks for looking.
DRPHIL914
welcome.png
sorry to hear you are having to sell.
Photo bucket is ok but place as many pictures as you can to put here. the link to listing in craigslist etc is a good idea, but it wl lhelp to put the price here with a few more pictures to draw interest.
good luck with sale.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.