Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S LT and RT Front fender panels, $20.00 each
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Martin Baker
Cut from a 1974 chassis. Undamaged. Some surface rust. Prefer not to ship, good deal for local repair.

MB
KevinGieg
QUOTE(Martin Baker @ Feb 8 2016, 01:27 PM) *

Cut from a 1974 chassis. Undamaged. Some surface rust. Prefer not to ship, good deal for local repair.

MB

Where are you located I'm in the San Francisco Bay area I'm definitely interested thanks, Kevin
Martin Baker
Sacramento, near Mather Airfield.
KevinGieg
Could you send me the pictures of the backside to show how they were cut off. Can you tell how thick any bondo is on them. And would you hold them if I prepaid for them.
Thanks, Kevin
Martin Baker
QUOTE(KevinGieg @ Feb 8 2016, 03:25 PM) *

Could you send me the pictures of the backside to show how they were cut off. Can you tell how thick any bondo is on them. And would you hold them if I prepaid for them.
Thanks, Kevin

I can hold them, no problem. They were cut off down weather stripl channel with a plasma cutter, by a friend of mines Son. They were cut of with the intent of repairing an old race car, and the concern was that of the area around the wheel opening. Little care and or compassion went into the removal. I can shoot some photos of them here in a bit.

MB
KevinGieg
QUOTE(Martin Baker @ Feb 9 2016, 09:14 AM) *

QUOTE(KevinGieg @ Feb 8 2016, 03:25 PM) *

Thanks, Kevin

I can hold them, no problem. They were cut off down weather stripl channel with a plasma cutter, by a friend of mines Son. They were cut of with the intent of repairing an old race car, and the concern was that of the area around the wheel opening. Little care and or compassion went into the removal. I can shoot some photos of them here in a bit.

MB

o.k. thanks
Martin Baker
Here they are, apologize for the response time, over full plate this week..
KevinGieg
QUOTE(Martin Baker @ Feb 12 2016, 09:33 AM) *

Here they are, apologize for the response time, over full plate this week..

Hey no problem I know life gets busy at times. You're right no love went into cutting those babies off the donor car. I think would be easier for me to repair my fenders than to try and graph those to my car.
Thanks, Kevin
Martin Baker
$40.00 for the pair, $20.00 each. No shipping, sorry.

MB
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.