Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Keyfobs... final thread!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rusty
Hi Folks...

First, I want to say thank you to everyone who bought a fob (or two). Your fobs will get shipped in the next few days - they are being engraved and packaged now.

There are only twenty-four 914world.com keyfobs left! Proceeds to the BLF!

Cost: 15.00. Available numbers:

56, 64, 65, 67,
68, 77, 78, 79, 82,
83, 84, 85, 86, 87,
89, 90, 91, 92, 93,
94, 95, 96, 97, 98

Get one while they're still available! We limited buys for the first few days to two per person. This has been up a few days, so if you want more than that, please feel free. Please PM me for payment other than PayPal or shipping costs outside of the US.

-Rusty smoke.gif

user posted image

user posted image
Carrera916
Whooo...that looks good and just paypal'ed ya today....

could i have the fob engraved to '98'? that would be the year of my first born daughter... wub.gif

thanks!,

j
ws91420
Number 68 Number 68 now asking for Number 68. Paypaled just now
Korijo
i'd like #91, please...

my paypal is frozen for the next day or 2. i'll paypal ASAP...
sj914
Can I get 92 or 91.

...Oops didn't see Korijo wanted 91, if 92 is available I'll take that or anything at this point.

paypal sent
914MF
Just Paypaled you. First choice is #78, second choice is #97. boldblue.gif mueba.gif
dgw
I've requested 93.
Yoei66
Jest paypal'd ya, number not important.
grasshopper
Number 85!! boldblue.gif I'll PM you
Rusty
Only twelve fobs unreserved. These are the numbers remaining!

56, 64, 65, 67,
77, 79, 82, 93,
94, 95, 96, 97

If you sent your Payment via PayPal, your fob will ship tomorrow (Tuesday)!

-Rusty smoke.gif
mikerose
64 Please

Mike cool_shades.gif
seanery
get 'em while they're still available!

Almost gooooonnnneeeeee clap.gif
Rusty
Eleven left!
Doug Leggins
I'm in - Just sent Paypal.

Number 65 if it is still available. If not, any o'l number will do.

plas76targa
Lawrence -
just ordered one via the "buy now" button. Pay pal'd it.

If I can get #34 on it, fine. Otherwise, I imagine at this late date any old number will do.

thanks!
mike_the_man
Rusty, I sent my money order today. Hopefully you'll get it by the end of the week.

Thanks,

davep
Any chance of posting the spreadsheet to confirm numbers and orders?
rhodyguy
if, IF, this was item was ever done again i would buy 2 of #378, my member number. could numbers of been picked at random? just curious.

k
sean_v8_914
I want # 67 please
bondo
I couldn't resist any longer.. Just paypaled. I want the last number. When all but one is sold, give me that one, whatever number it is. smile.gif

Why only 100? I count 110 in that pic, if you include the 2 missing ones.
Rusty
QUOTE (bondo @ Mar 21 2005, 10:20 PM)
Why only 100? I count 110 in that pic, if you include the 2 missing ones.

Some were destroyed removing them from the parent metal... a couple were consumed during my initial engraving attempts. blink.gif

One is held in reserve... maybe for a future auction on our 10 year anniversary or something. cool.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif

P.S. 6 left!
Korijo
just paid for #91 smilie_pokal.gif

Thanks
Midtowner
PayPal sent for one. I'll take #79. Otherwise, highest number available. Thanks! smile.gif
Rusty
Good afternoon, all...

Yesterday, I placed an initial 500 dollars into the BLF. That's because of everyone who ordered! Thank you! clap.gif

So... there are 5 fobs remaining.

-Rusty smoke.gif
Rusty
If, if, if...

If you ordered a single fob, and if you paid via PayPal, and if you live in the United States... your fob got shipped today. cool_shades.gif

Those were the easy ones to ship, and make up the bulk of my mailings. biggrin.gif

If you ordered two, or are outside of the US and paid via PayPal... yours should ship tomorrow, since I have to mail those at the window. dry.gif

If you paid via check or m/o... I'm going to ship as soon as your payment arrives. I'm not going to wait for any checks to clear... we're a trusting family here. grouphug.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
GTeener
You rock Lawrence!
Lyressa Roberts
QUOTE (Lawrence @ Mar 22 2005, 03:13 PM)
If, if, if...

If you ordered a single fob, and if you paid via PayPal, and if you live in the United States... your fob got shipped today. cool_shades.gif

Those were the easy ones to ship, and make up the bulk of my mailings. biggrin.gif

If you ordered two, or are outside of the US and paid via PayPal... yours should ship tomorrow, since I have to mail those at the window. dry.gif

If you paid via check or m/o... I'm going to ship as soon as your payment arrives. I'm not going to wait for any checks to clear... we're a trusting family here. grouphug.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif

aktion035.gif COOL!!!
spunone
Paypal sent can I get # 95 year I was married .Thanks beer.gif
Rusty
The response has been great. chatsmiley.gif

I just transferred another 400 dollars into the BLF. With Rich's 100 dollar auction win - that puts us at a thousand dollars!!

Mark B... thank you. This couldn't have happened without your time and skill! clap.gif

Everyone... if you haven't already... step up and buy one of these last four fobs so I can put this project to bed!

-Rusty smoke.gif
Engman
No thanks are necessary - It is the club that deserves the thanks - And our Brad that needs the help - thats enough for me!

Now I gotta think up something new for the next one! biggrin.gif

And I love to design - so it will be a good challenge.

I think the most interesting thing about this, is that these will be all over the place. And those that have them have a real sense of pulling together. Not to mention instant identity.

This design will be locked away and held for the admins use.

M
bondo
QUOTE (Engman @ Mar 22 2005, 05:41 PM)

How about nametags for when we get together in real life? smile.gif It could have a spot for a screen name, a real name, and be shaped like the club logo. I'd buy one.
sj914
QUOTE (bondo @ Mar 22 2005, 04:57 PM)
QUOTE (Engman @ Mar 22 2005, 05:41 PM)

How about nametags for when we get together in real life? smile.gif It could have a spot for a screen name, a real name, and be shaped like the club logo. I'd buy one.

Like dog tags. That'd be great. smile.gif
Rusty
QUOTE (bondo @ Mar 22 2005, 07:57 PM)

Nice idea... but I have enough trouble engraving numbers. You don't want me to do names. lol2.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif

P.S. SJ... I've already got one set of dog tags to wear! smile.gif

P.P.S. Still 4 fobs left!
Jenny
Name tags with magnetic doo-hickies on the back. Leave a blank spot for engraving, and we can get them engraved ourselves at a keepsake shop. I can't even begin to imagine how much fun it would be to engrave individual name tags for everyone. wacko.gif

Jen
GTeener
How about turn the club logo silhouette into one of those bottle opener kinds of key chains idea.gif happy11.gif
bondo
QUOTE (Lawrence @ Mar 22 2005, 06:12 PM)

Nice idea... but I have enough trouble engraving numbers. You don't want me to do names. lol2.gif

I was thinking more along the lines of laser etching. I hear that's pretty fast. Unengraved would be cool too though, then people could personalize it. (we'd never all agree on a font) smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.