Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 in NY
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
joeav8tor
Hi guys,
I was rushing around the other day and had to go to work...here are a couple of pics (resized) of the car that I bought and had shipped from Houston, I drove it for about 20 miles, and after figuring out the gearbox, it is better than I expected. It's the little things that are cool...seat belt buzzer working, original radio, dash lights working, original paperwork...etc...when I got off work, I went straight to the garage to check the car out...I really love it! thanks to all for your help and education with respect to 914's.
Joe
joeav8tor
pic
joeav8tor
pic
redshift
Congrats man! Fantastic car!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

smile.gif

M
nine14cats
You gotta love the clean ones! smilie_pokal.gif

Good job Joe!

Bill P.
smg914
That is one schweet ride brother. Congratulaions!!!!!!!!
newdeal2
Looks like a good score for a first buy...what did you pay? Is it a 2 Liter? Tell us more wink.gif
Gint
That is a very nice looking 914!
URY914
DAMN! ohmy.gif
joea9146
That looks Very Nice... Good Luck
teenrookie
wub.gif This is the 13,xxx mile car that was for sale recently. I still think it should be put on a lift and photo journeled.

From what the PO told me Joe is a good negotiator smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

Congrats Joe
Garland
Joe,
Great looking car, nice color for a 914

It looks like the left front tit is a rear bumper one mounted on the front bumper. What's on the rear?
seanery
what a beauty! drooley.gif
joeav8tor
I think it is a camera angle...I will post a pic of the rear.
Joe
joeav8tor
pic
seanery
it does look a little odd idea.gif
Allan
Nice looking car. Fix the bad stuff and keep it looking like it is.
boxstr
Good job Joe, You did good. The drivers side tit sticks up and the passenger side tit lays out flat. That one is correct. Check to see if it is upside down first, It is possible that it is a passenger side upside down. They are marked L or R when you look at the backside, requires removal from the bumper.
CCLINBUMPEROOL
sixnotfour
OTTO in Venice ,Ca . has new ones in classifieds.

Nice Car drooley.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.