Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Powder coated Yeti Tumbler
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
hot_shoe914
Okay, ignore the other poll and try this one. I am gauging interest and logos would only be used with permission.

Shoe
beerchug.gif

I screwed it up again.

just comment on size,

32oz or 20oz.
budk
Love Yeti products and we have a couple of their koozies which work amazingly well. piratenanner.gif

The problem I have with their tumbler is that there is no way to seal the lid so it's not spill proof like a typical travel mug.

Probably not the feedback you are looking for but if someone is interested in one they need to know what it will be good for. beer.gif beerchug.gif beer3.gif

02loftsmoor
lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ gint.gif
Elliot Cannon
WTF.gif is a yeti tumbler?
BobMC914
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Feb 12 2016, 11:18 AM) *

WTF.gif is a yeti tumbler?

A rarely-observed indigenous Nepalese gymnast. lol-2.gif

Actually an insulated cup made by a company known for good but very expensive coolers.
johnhora
BobMC914....Thanks for my today's LOL

Elliot I had to look it up too
bdstone914
Why would you want to tumble Yeti? Does it polish them? Wouldn't you need a bigger tumbler to fit a Yeti ?
914forme
Does this help to clear up confusion.

Yeti = Brand

Tumbler = insulted beer.gif beer3.gif

Click to view attachment

Sure Most people use it for hot beverages, but it works easily as well for cold ones. Make a hit with your wife and her friends. Daiquiri or Margaritas served at the beach Just to give you a heads up.
Van914
Stephen,
Bloody Mary's are good too n game day!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.