Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: G&R
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
76-914
Hey Bruce, have you set a date yet. Hopefully before Rt66!
bdstone914
QUOTE(76-914 @ Feb 12 2016, 10:31 AM) *

Hey Bruce, have you set a date yet. Hopefully before Rt66!

I have not set the date but it will be avter the Phoenix club meet. Will have a chance to get the work out to more people at the swap meet an hopefully bring in more sellers. The 20th of March look good. will check the PCA calender for conflicts.
Coondog
Plus 1 for March 20th, and I have parts 4-sale...... smile.gif
Elliot Cannon
3/20 looks good for me. biggrin.gif
sb914
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Feb 13 2016, 07:08 AM) *

3/20 looks good for me. biggrin.gif

420 good for me smoke.gif
ahycaramba
I would like to partake in this event. Need info on location and startup time. Is there a fee to sell?
Thanks,
Al
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(ahycaramba @ Feb 13 2016, 11:30 AM) *

I would like to partake in this event. Need info on location and startup time. Is there a fee to sell?
Thanks,
Al

bdstone is the ringmaster at this event and I'm sure he will post info in plenty of time. This event is always a great time with many cars, good people and lots of parts and stuff to sell/buy. Speaking of parts, if you need something Bruce is the man to call. See you all there.
Elliot

76-914
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Feb 13 2016, 11:38 AM) *

QUOTE(ahycaramba @ Feb 13 2016, 11:30 AM) *

Thanks,
Al

bdstone is the ringmaster at this event and I'm sure he will post info in plenty of time. This event is always a great time with many cars, good people and lots of parts and stuff to sell/buy. Speaking of parts, if you need something Bruce is the man to call. See you all there.
Elliot

Exactly and I need a few parts before Rt 66. See y'all there.
Steve
Is the date still this Sunday?
pete000
Bruce, make it official. Is it this Sunday at your shop?
76-914
I'll bet it isn't. He wouldn't wait till 0 hr to announce. Life must have gotten in the way!
Steve
QUOTE(76-914 @ Mar 16 2016, 07:19 AM) *

I'll bet it isn't. He wouldn't wait till 0 hr to announce. Life must have gotten in the way!

Bruce sent me an email and said no swap meet yet. So I guess it's been pushed out.
bdstone914
Thanks for the tip on RT66. Looks like April 17 is a good date. One week after the Festival of Speed and before RT 66. Have to get the OK from the landlord to make it final
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.