Pages: 1, 2
sb914
8 teeners this am Click to view attachment
ndfrigi
ooops Eddy is right 8 914s!

Click to view attachment
somd914
Nice!

A bit chilly here in the Mid-Atlantic, around 30 deg with a stiff breeze, no playing cars this weekend. But I did walk out into the garage and drank my coffee with our cars... biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
sb914
QUOTE(somd914 @ Feb 13 2016, 11:20 AM) *

Nice!

A bit chilly here in the Mid-Atlantic, around 30 deg with a stiff breeze, no playing cars this weekend. But I did walk out into the garage and drank my coffee with our cars... biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment

Nice line up of cars
r_towle
I also drank coffee and touched my car today....my hand stuck to it.
BigFour1973
It was a good turn out, good to meet you all.
There was also the cleanest original 6 I have ever seen.
Tom_T
Was that the Mission Viejo/Aliso Viejo one? confused24.gif

I don't recognize the shopping center & background, but that's my guess.

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
sb914
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Feb 13 2016, 11:53 AM) *

Was that the Mission Viejo/Aliso Viejo one? confused24.gif

I don't recognize the shopping center & background, but that's my guess.

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

Yep aliso
somd914
QUOTE(sb914 @ Feb 13 2016, 02:23 PM) *

QUOTE(somd914 @ Feb 13 2016, 11:20 AM) *

Nice!

Nice line up of cars

Thanks. Been fortunate in the last few years in respect to car purchases.

I do a lot of work in San Diego, just spent the last two weeks of January out there, do envy you SoCal guys in respect to weather - not the extreme winters here, but still winter, and summers are humid. But on the flip side, my standard of living would be significantly less given the costs, i.e. fewer toys and smaller garage sad.gif
jim_hoyland
That 6 was super clean ; #0034, in the database already.
nine11speedster
Hello everyone; it was nice to meet you all this morning! I've posted another thread with some photos.

Cheers
Carson
ndfrigi
Nice meeting you too Carson and to your brother this morning! Amazing that you are a visitor here in US from Hong Kong and among the 914s this morning you are the one who has an original and clean 914-6. And during your visit here in the US you able to meet a 911 Guy and now starting with 914 also-Magnus Walker and visited his place with a collection of Porsche. In additon you also met the brother of Late Paul Walker.

Suggestion, don't bring home to Hong Kong your 914-6 and just live it to your brother who lives here. Just kidding!

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
jim_hoyland
agree.gif it was great meeting new 914 owners at this weeks C & C thanks everyone for coming to Aliso Viejo
ConeDodger
Slightly tangential, but is Cars and Coffee an organization or is it just something that grows out of local interest and has a common name?
somd914
Local interest and common name.

Or come Christmas, for us it becomes Cars, Coffee, and Cookies

Click to view attachment
whitetwinturbo
The owner/developer of the C&C Aliso Viejo shopping center stepped up when the forces to be in Irvine crushed the last "official" location. Come on out and buy coffee and other stuff to support him and the tenants beer.gif
Steve
Did anyone go today? K1 was doing a big promotion there and was going to do a caravan back to there place and throw a party. There was also a PCA Krispy cream get together this morning with a tour of LA Dismantlers afterwards. I tore something in my right arm and ended up staying home and not doing anything.
Maltese Falcon
Fixed it for you, easier on the eyeballs smile.gif Click to view attachment
forrestkhaag
QUOTE(Steve @ Feb 20 2016, 09:41 AM) *

Did anyone go today? K1 was doing a big promotion there and was going to do a caravan back to there place and throw a party. There was also a PCA Krispy cream get together this morning with a tour of LA Dismantlers afterwards. I tore something in my right arm and ended up staying home and not doing anything.

yes / Jim, Lawrence and I attended in the lineup / some great early 356 A's outlaws and stock among others

Next week we are going to get there a little early and creat a row of 914's in the highbrow uppity car-people area - just to park a few less than $75,000 cars next to a few 500,000 to $750,000 cars. sheeplove.gif
jim_hoyland
Steve and other OC'rs; come early next Satutday and park over by Entetprisr Ave ( east end of lot)

Maybe others will make the early am drive too...:.
Steve
Sounds like a plan. I only live 5 minutes away, so let me know what time you want to meet there
jim_hoyland
By 6:15 for the east lot.......I'll be there st 6
Steve
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Feb 21 2016, 06:13 PM) *

By 6:15 for the east lot.......I'll be there st 6

I will also be there at 6.
Larmo63
I'll be there at 6:04.
Steve
We need to plan a caravan for the Phoenix 356 club event March 6th. $20.00 per car load to park on the lawn. We should try to get there at the same time
http://356club.org/event/4th-annual-so-cal...nd-car-display/
Best show and swap meet of the year!!
sb914
QUOTE(Steve @ Feb 21 2016, 08:36 PM) *

We need to plan a caravan for the Phoenix 356 club event March 6th. $20.00 per car load to park on the lawn. We should try to get there at the same time
http://356club.org/event/4th-annual-so-cal...nd-car-display/
Best show and swap meet of the year!!

I'm in for Phoenix
Larmo63
agree.gif

Let's coordinate that.
Steve
See you guys at 6am!!! Or sometime around there. Make the bazillion dollar exotics park somewhere else!! smile.gif
Gmanscott55
Can't make it this weekend to C&C-Aliso. Promised my son we would take her out for her first outing together driving.gif Looking forward to meeting others in the OC area.
Steve
What's better to bore women than cars & coffee!! Lol
My wife's working this weekend!!! Party!!!
somd914
QUOTE(Steve @ Feb 26 2016, 09:47 PM) *

What's better to bore women than cars & coffee!! Lol
My wife's working this weekend!!! Party!!!

Guess my wife is counter-culture, she enjoys playing with cars, and I'm not going to complain...

Click to view attachment
whitetwinturbo
Gary,
Love to see your green bean up close someday....
jim_hoyland
6 914s today; one GT, one electric, four others
Larmo63
We welcomed a new 914 Owner, Keith into our madness, he bought the silver '72 in the foreground.Click to view attachment
Larmo63
Also, I know you've probably seen a million pictures of the authentic GT cars, but seeing one up close as in Jeff Zwart's, was a real treat for me.

This car caused quite a stir when he pulled up in it…..

Click to view attachment
Larmo63
Click to view attachment
whitetwinturbo
wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
PlantMan
Nice meeting and talking with Lawrence on Sat.
A pick from another direction.Click to view attachment
whitetwinturbo
coffee.gif coffee.gif coffee.gif
BigFour1973
EDITAny one going this Sunday 3/20? Im considering it.
https://www.facebook.com/events/938324439589589/ Im thinking for this one?

Also tomorrow 3/19 sb914 and myself are going to check out the autocross tomorrow morning at el toro raceway. The more the better.
Steve
QUOTE(BigFour1973 @ Mar 18 2016, 09:53 AM) *

Also tomorrow 3/19 sb914 and myself are going to check out the autocross tomorrow morning at el toro raceway. The more the better.

Who is sponsoring the autocross? The only thing i show for tomorrow in the OCR is a GMG open house.
BigFour1973
QUOTE(Steve @ Mar 18 2016, 01:07 PM) *

QUOTE(BigFour1973 @ Mar 18 2016, 09:53 AM) *

Who is sponsoring the autocross? The only thing i show for tomorrow in the OCR is a GMG open house.

http://www.where2race.com/events/view/1154...ocross-practice

Tomorrow is just the practice, sunday is the main event.
forrestkhaag
After the CC tomorrow or in place of? What is the time of this event please?
BigFour1973
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Mar 18 2016, 03:26 PM) *

After the CC tomorrow or in place of? What is the time of this event please?

For the autocross ;The event starts at 8 and ends at 5. I'm not going to cars and coffee this weekend. But by all means don't let that stop you. I don't see why one couldn't do both.

As for the Facebook link; this is directly from the website

This Saturday we will be holding out monthly Cruisin' The Coast (& Canyons).

We meet at 4pm on the rooftop parking lot at The Outlets San Clemente. At 5.30pm we cruise up PCH, through Laguna Beach, then up Laguna Canyon Rd, onto the 133, then El Toro, Santiago Canyon, then left onto Jamborree and back down to Tustin Ranch Plaza. A total of 45 miles and around 1.5hrs of driving.

All welcome!

https://www.facebook.com/events/93832443958...ry_type=regular
forrestkhaag
I may have to catch up on that drive - maybe with my lovely wife Susan (She is knee deep in the middle of tax season but the fresh air mich do her good - Form 914EZ) / I know the route well and except for the traffic in Laguna (we live here and that time of day is a B*%#@! ) it will be a good loop in any case. There are scenic pull-off spots on Santiago Canyon road for photo ops as well /
BigFour1973
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Mar 18 2016, 03:58 PM) *

I may have to catch up on that drive - maybe with my lovely wife Susan (She is knee deep in the middle of tax season but the fresh air mich do her good - Form 914EZ) / I know the route well and except for the traffic in Laguna (we live here and that time of day is a B*%#@! ) it will be a good loop in any case. There are scenic pull-off spots on Santiago Canyon road for photo ops as well /

I'll be there more then likely. I guess there are 60+ people attending. I'd imagine more if they all bring a friend of a friend as well. But I hope you can tag along. I'd hate to be the only 914, but I'll represent us well smilie_flagge6.gif
Gmanscott55
Will be at C&C Aliso in Am and then onto GMG open house in Santa Ana. Hope to see others at C&C in am.

Gary and Parker (my son)
jim_hoyland
4 914's this am; Forrest, Larmo63, me, and Gary with his new Porscheroo
Steve
I couldn't make it this weekend. I will be there next weekend.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.