Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for 914-6 body wire harness
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
gcrotvik
I am looking for a 914-6 wire harness. I have read several garage threads in the past that stated there is an aftermarket vendor making them. Who is the vendor and does anyone have experience with the vendor as to the authenticity/correctness of the harness they provide?

Thanks for the feedback.

Greg
Mike Bellis
Kroon will make you a fancy new one.
gcrotvik
QUOTE(Mike Bellis @ Feb 13 2016, 11:30 AM) *

Do you have contact information? Feedback on quality?

Thanks,

Greg
gcrotvik
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Feb 13 2016, 11:32 AM) *

Thanks!
Luke M
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Feb 13 2016, 12:33 PM) *

Thanks,

Greg

Hi Greg,

I emailed ( Gerard Kroon ) at Kroon Wire Harnesses a few days ago. He's working on getting me a price for my 6 main wire harness. I think he may need a harness as a core? That's one of the questions I'm waiting an answer on along with the price to build one. I don't think it will be cheap either way. When I hear back from him, I'll pm you what he quotes me.

Luke
gcrotvik
QUOTE(Luke M @ Feb 13 2016, 11:56 AM) *

QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Feb 13 2016, 12:33 PM) *

Thanks,

Greg

Hi Greg,

I emailed ( Gerard Kroon ) at Kroon Wire Harnesses a few days ago. He's working on getting me a price for my 6 main wire harness. I think he may need a harness as a core? That's one of the questions I'm waiting an answer on along with the price to build one. I don't think it will be cheap either way. When I hear back from him, I'll pm you what he quotes me.

Luke

Thanks, Luke. I will have a descent harness from my 74 to use as a core. I have a line on a NOS 71 harness to have converted but it's very pricy. I wanted to see what my other options are.

Thank you again,

Greg
IAA1963
I have a complete wire harness for my /6 made by Gerard Kroon. Perfect in all details, but not cheap.
IAA1963
It looks like this ... this is for a ROW 1970 /6

Click to view attachment
gcrotvik
QUOTE(IAA1963 @ Feb 13 2016, 02:18 PM) *

It looks like this ... this is for a ROW 1970 /6

Click to view attachment

Wow, that's beautiful. Thanks!
tweet
pm sent
Steve
I dumped the relay board and made my own engine wiring harness. Is this a concours thing? Do you have a real six? You lose the fuel pump relay, rear window defogger and rear heater fan by dumping the board. Oh and the voltage regulator too. I didn't need any of the above with my 2.7 six and now 3.2 motor. Patrick Motorsports also sells a flat six engine wiring harness
raynekat
QUOTE(IAA1963 @ Feb 13 2016, 02:11 PM) *

I have a complete wire harness for my /6 made by Gerard Kroon. Perfect in all details, but not cheap.

All the top concours and resto guys use Kroon....they are that perfect.
gcrotvik
QUOTE(Steve @ Feb 13 2016, 05:55 PM) *

I dumped the relay board and made my own engine wiring harness. Is this a concours thing? Do you have a real six? You lose the fuel pump relay, rear window defogger and rear heater fan by dumping the board. Oh and the voltage regulator too. I didn't need any of the above with my 2.7 six and now 3.2 motor. Patrick Motorsports also sells a flat six engine wiring harness

I'm referring to the main body wire harness, not the engine harness. Thanks for your feedback.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.