Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 914 sheet metal sections by request
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rcotten951
FS: if you need small patch panels or sections from quarter panels, etc. email me your requests and I will see If I can cut/ship them for you from the Black 1972 chassis pictured below. contact me by email (russell_cotten@yahoo.com) or phone 707-954-9560. located Oregon/California border.
keep in mind I will be cutting with a sawzall, so I cannot really do rear frame sections.

Also I had a previous post "Donor 914..." someone is likely to take the whole red car from that post. I could not figure out how to amend the existing post, so here is the current offering.

On another side note I plan on attending the Medford, Oregon meet this May. I have extra SS trim windssheild,targa, etc that is too long to for cost effective shipping. If you need some, let me know and I can bring it along.

-thx, RussClick to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
wndsnd
I am interested in part of the hump from the rear firewall, to make an overlap door for my car.

Email sent
Mikey914
I can use the rear panel section. Would require drilling out spot welds and a little sawzall work. I find myself in Medford and could make a trip south to help, and avoid having to pack / ship.
PM me, maybe we can work something out.
Mark
Nutter965
Could you help me out ? you can cut right round the floor etc , PM me if you can ...

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=276453
rcotten951
[email][reply] I will check that area on the chassis tonight and let you know. [/email] russell_cotten@yahoo.com

QUOTE(Nutter965 @ Feb 16 2016, 01:02 AM) *

Could you help me out ? you can cut right round the floor etc , PM me if you can ...

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=276453

Nutter965
Cheers Russell, that other panel is all welded in that you supplied the last time !
mb911
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Feb 15 2016, 10:09 PM) *

I can use the rear panel section. Would require drilling out spot welds and a little sawzall work. I find myself in Medford and could make a trip south to help, and avoid having to pack / ship.
PM me, maybe we can work something out.
Mark

Russell that works perfect for the part I need in front of that.. Thanks for your help on the trunk floor.
dangerranger01
How is rust on the cowl along the lower windshield and where the fender gap is? I need the whole piece, but obviously cut it in half at the fresh air inlet for shipping and installing.
rcotten951
QUOTE(dangerranger01 @ Feb 16 2016, 05:06 PM) *

How is rust on the cowl along the lower windshield and where the fender gap is? I need the whole piece, but obviously cut it in half at the fresh air inlet for shipping and installing.

not used to this site, hope this ges through. both of the chassis I have are rusted in the top cowl section below the windsheild. eIf you have questions, email me at russell_cotten@yahoo.com or call 707-954-9560 thx Russ
altitude411
I'd be interested in the front sheet metal cross member (piece that the front bumper attaches to) I'll be in Cali next week to pick it up if we can work a deal. Please PM me. Thank you.

*edit. E-mail sent
altitude411
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.