Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Annotated Electrical Diagrams
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jim_hoyland
Several years ago someone posted a series of PDF annoyed electrical diagrams. The diagrams had labels added and in color; much better than the Pelican diagrams.

Anyone have that link ? smile.gif
Tom_T
Jim - try the ones at the links way down at the bottom of Bowlsby's Harnesses webpage here....

http://bowlsby.net/914/WiringHarnesses/

Not sure if those are the same ones you're talking about, but a useful reference in any case.

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
mepstein
You can also buy laminated diagrams on Amazon for less than $20. Very convenient since dirt and grease will wipe right off when your done instead of your laptop.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003BDORRA/r...w_1455482530950
jim_hoyland
The files looked like the pic below IIRC they were PDFs that we could print and laminate
JeffBowlsby
They were only for the 1974 Jim.
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Feb 14 2016, 01:08 PM) *

They were only for the 1974 Jim.

That's ok...do you know where they are ?
JeffBowlsby
driving.gif
914GT
Those are the ones I did in 2003. I was tired of looking for each component label under the description list. I still have the original PDFs of each page as well as the diagram with all the pages stitched together. If you still want them let me know.
Larmo63
I just bought the Prospero's Garage wiring diagram on eBay for my car, too.

Very helpful and necessary.
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(914GT @ Feb 14 2016, 05:15 PM) *

Those are the ones I did in 2003. I was tired of looking for each component label under the description list. I still have the original PDFs of each page as well as the diagram with all the pages stitched together. If you still want them let me know.

Pm sent
whitetwinturbo
Do these wire charts also work for 1973 confused24.gif
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(whitetwinturbo @ Feb 18 2016, 02:47 PM) *

Yup
StratPlayer
I have charts for the 76 late model...
JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Feb 18 2016, 03:49 PM) *

QUOTE(whitetwinturbo @ Feb 18 2016, 02:47 PM) *

Yup

What makes you think that? While there are similarities, each year has differences from the others - best to get the correct schematic for your model year.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.