Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is this anyone here's car?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
CptTripps

I don't think it's worth $3,500, but is there anyone here that knows this car?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...sspagename=WDVW
Joe Bob
Craig is a part time resident and 415PB lives near there....
rhodyguy
depends on the rust. lots of plus'. the whole auction thing still puzzles me. price is $3500. just set that as the opening bid. that's the real test of interest vs price.

k
boxstr
If you put $3500 as the opening bid then people don't get the chance to bid the car up to that point. That is part of the thrill if you will of an auction. It is like gambling, you can do it and not really loose any money as long as you do not go above the reserve.
CCLINPSILOVEU
rhodyguy
i get it now wacko.gif . the thrill of biding on a car that you have no plan of meeting the reserve on. fun stuff screwy.gif i always thought that you either WIN or LOSE gambling biggrin.gif the crap on this one is the "opportunity" to purchase all the stuff that might make this a $3500 plus, active bid history car.

k
boxstr
Seriously I think it gives people something to feel that they are gambling on, thats why you have the non paying bidders. They went a little to far or the the seller dropped there reserve and trapped the bidder at a price they didn't want to see.
CCLINPDLOVEIU
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.