Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Intro to DE at Putnam Park
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
CIRPCA Spring Brake 2005
Introduction to Drivers Ed.
Putnam Park Road Course
April 23 & 24, 2005

Have you always wondered what all the Driver Education hype is all about? Do you wish there was a way you could learn more without investing a lot of money? Are you curious, but unsure you want to take your car out on the track? Wonder why your friend/significant other/etc is always heading off to some far away track for a weekend of driving?

THEN THIS EVENT IS FOR YOU!

Central Indiana Region is pleased to offer an Introduction to Driver Education at Putnam Park Road Course in Mt. Meridian, Indiana. This activity is intended as a primer for individuals who aren't sure if they want to get involved in a full drivers education and are interested in finding out what it's all about, without the expense and investment in car and helmet. Participants will get to ride with instructors on-track, plus classroom time, providing complete exposure to the what goes on in drivers education!

Participation is open to the public!
This is a one-day event, offered on both Saturday and Sunday, so participants can choose which day they wish to attend. Plan to arrive at the track at 8am for a full day.

Please plan to attend the informal dinner on Saturday evening, April 23, 2005, to meet and greet your fellow students, instructors, and share your experiences from the day!

Introduction to Driver's Education Entry Fee: $30.00 Register Online Now!!

General Information:

Must be 18 years or older.
Long sleeve cotton shirt, natural fiber long pants, socks, and shoes with leather or canvas uppers are required.
Loaner helmets will be available
Three (3) instructor ride-along half-sessions
One (1) classroom session
Weather in Indiana can turn rapidly this time of year so please come prepared. We are looking forward to another great weekend sharing good times with old and new friends!

If you have any questions about the event please contact the Drivers Ed Director.

For technical assistance, please contact Chris Langsenkamp (888) 528-2771.

See you at the track!
SteveSr
Hey Sean!

I just got an invite to watch the event from the control tower by James Scarbourgh.
I 'm undecided as to weather or not I'm going to do the intro or not. He said the best day to watch would be Sunday as the novices would know the track buy then and the more experianced drivers would have found the groove.
But Sunday would be a long drive home for me then back to work early Monday morning. Never the less I'll be there one of those days smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

SteveSr
seanery
I'll look for you! I'll be wearing a 914Club hat of some sort...probably running around with a video and/or still cam, too.
914forme
Whats the link ??????

Thanks Sean, Stephen
seanery
Intro to DE

Spring Brake DE

Here ya go...links for DE and Intro to DE driving.gif
SteveSr
Sean,
I just e-mailed Jim,told him I'd be there on Sunday.He said he'd be one of the crazies in a hawiian shirt!.....can't wait till' April......Whoo Hoo....... mueba.gif aktion035.gif mueba.gif smilie_pokal.gif beerchug.gif driving.gif driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.