Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD my LS1/G-50/996 Suspension car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
drive-ability
drunk.gif
After getting the car running I decided to sell . I was contacted by a shop in Las Vegas. We agreed on a price (what I had in it smile.gif ).
The shop has a client who is going to build the car up to a standard I could never reach. Its a guy who will likely put another 50k into it (ya) just because he can.
I am moving up to Washington state, a wet state with a lot of ditches beside the roads. w00t.gif I just didn't like the idea of having to keep it indoors most of the time and not be able to enjoy it.
I have a another build I'm working towards .
Which I will be starting in a year or so. I need some time to take care of other things like sell / rent our house and move up to WA.

drive-ability
IPB Image
Mike Bellis
Yea we all speculated about it. Bummer...
PanelBilly
Some us us manage to drive nice cars in Washington
Bruce Hinds
QUOTE(drive-ability @ Feb 17 2016, 09:31 PM) *

drunk.gif
After getting the car running I decided to sell . I was contacted by a shop in Las Vegas. We agreed on a price (what I had in it smile.gif ).
The shop has a client who is going to build the car up to a standard I could never reach. Its a guy who will likely put another 50k into it (ya) just because he can.
I am moving up to Washington state, a wet state with a lot of ditches beside the roads. w00t.gif I just didn't like the idea of having to keep it indoors most of the time and not be able to enjoy it.
Which I will be starting in a year or so. I need some time to take care of other things like sell / rent our house and move up to WA.

Sorry to hear you let your baby go. Just so you know, we don't stay indoors when it rains in WA. And, you'll never drive a better handling car in the rain than a 914 regardless of the number of cylinders.
porschetub
QUOTE(Bruce Hinds @ Feb 18 2016, 06:33 PM) *

QUOTE(drive-ability @ Feb 17 2016, 09:31 PM) *

drunk.gif

Sorry to hear you let your baby go. Just so you know, we don't stay indoors when it rains in WA. And, you'll never drive a better handling car in the rain than a 914 regardless of the number of cylinders.

Those fonts are in your face??? never thought about the weather confused24.gif
rhodyguy
Where will you be living when you move north?
EdwardBlume
Good luck with your next project!
Andyrew
Hopefully the new owner will keep the build visible on this forum. Its a killer platform..

Glad you got out of it what you wanted!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.