Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 914-6 Plastic Fuel Line Clip
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
John_914
Long shot, but looking for plastic clip that metal fuel line snaps into -- clip is mounted at firewall behind engine.
sbsix
John last time I checked Stoddard's had them; that's where I bought mine. Also check Mikey914 at 914Rubber to see if he has some.
John_914
Hey thanks! This looks similar from Stoddard, but doesn't appear to be it http://www.stoddard.com/99950723540.html

I'll try Mikey 914
sbsix
Should be white in color plus not sure that's a correct part pictured. I'm at work and can't check.
914Sixer
I sold about 20 clips to Eric Shea at PMB that I found in the Phillipines. Check with him

gcrotvik
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Feb 18 2016, 02:51 PM) *

I sold about 20 clips to Eric Shea at PMB that I found in the Phillipines. Check with him

Mark,
I have a few left IF you need a NOS for reproduction.

I sent Mark a NOS clip a year or so ago. He said he couldn't reproduce them because of the design of the ends that feather out to hold the line in place. I was bummed.

Greg
sbsix
The correct part number is 999.591.335.40. Only used on the 914-6 and you need 3.

I checked Stoddard and it's NLA. AA shows the same.

Also check with Bruce Stone on this forum.

EASY in Emoryville, CA may be another source but they haven't had a six in their salvage inventory in quite awhile. Jim and John know the cars very well and may just have some used ones sitting in a box. I've found some obscure parts there over the years.

Start with PMB and Eric.
sbsix
It's called a fuel rail clip by the way.
toolguy
They were NLA 4 years ago when i did my car. . I ended up making some but it was very labor intensive on a lathe. . Then someone found a few about 2 years ago and listed them here. . Don't remember who he was but they were very reasonable priced. Point is there are a few left somewhere, but not in the Porsche parts chain .
John_914
Thanks all and especially to Mark coming up with two of these hard to find clips. Much appreciated!
John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.