Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Mallory Unilite 4554101
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JOEPROPER
Like the title says, I'm looking for a Mallory Unilite 4554101 distributor. I was supposed to have one on the way but then I got an email 4 days later saying it's not available from them. I passed on one a few days ago and should have bought the entire package from Anthony. headbang.gif If any one has one or know of one please let me know. (pm)

Thanks Joe

Got it! Thanks Crash914!!!
bandjoey
Why not looks at Pertronix web site. They sell electronic distributors that do away with points and condensers
PotterPorsche
just to keep everyone in the loop, Mallory was sold to MSD. they are not making provision's to continue making replacement parts.

I have 4 of these distributors in all of my cars, I 'm starting to by all the rotors, caps and e spark modules as possible.

My back up plan is to use standard 009 distributor , paired with cb black box.

Old Yella
I don't have the 4554101, but I do have a 2354109 single points Mallory which I believe can be converted to electronic ignition. New in the box, $230 plus postage.
rhodyguy
Thanks for the heads up on the replacement parts. Time to go shopping.
stugray
I got my mallory from tangerine racing.
Try Racer Chris
crash914
You want the complete dizzy? I got one.
pilothyer
QUOTE(PotterPorsche @ Feb 19 2016, 05:41 PM) *

just to keep everyone in the loop, Mallory was sold to MSD. they are not making provision's to continue making replacement parts.

I have 4 of these distributors in all of my cars, I 'm starting to by all the rotors, caps and e spark modules as possible.

My back up plan is to use standard 009 distributor , paired with cb black box.

Don't sweat about parts:

http://www.jegs.com/p/MSD-Ignition/MSD-Mal...342834/10002/-1
JOEPROPER
QUOTE(crash914 @ Feb 21 2016, 08:16 AM) *

Hey Crash, how much do yo need to get for it?
JOEPROPER
QUOTE(stugray @ Feb 21 2016, 03:26 PM) *

I tried to order from 2 adds like this. 4 days later I received an email saying it's no longer available from them. Originally the order went thru with no problem so I passed on a 914WORLD member who was selling one.
BTW Stugray, I sent you a pm. Check it out please.
JOEPROPER
QUOTE(crash914 @ Feb 21 2016, 08:16 AM) *

pm sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.