Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: O/T My neighbor
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jwalters
mad.gif This guy is really starting to piss me off! And anybody who knows me knows it takes a helluvallotoshit to piss me off.

He has got this damned turbo supra--old body style.

He has a real bad cold running problem--he gets in it and starts it up from cold and sits there and.....

Revves the ever loving piss outta it so all I hear for 30 mins is his revving motor and his wheezer spooling up and stalling-- mad.gif headbang.gif pissoff.gif

I have tried in vain to get him to let me look at it and fix it--I know what it is--its his temp sensor for the coolant to the ecu--

But he just looks at me with a huh.gif and mumbles some unintelligle words--

He is a shop foreman at meinike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

Freaking idiot--HE IS DOING IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!! FREAK!!!FREAK!!!! mad.gif bs.gif chair.gif chair.gif

IT IS COMING DOWN TO A Yack.gif chair.gif ar15.gif flipa.gif Yack.gif

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F*CK OFF DUDE alfred.gif
Brando
Just point and laugh.

Then when he stares at you all blink.gif like... just point and laugh some more, then go work on your real sports car smile.gif
jwalters
mad.gif

jwalters
QUOTE (Brando @ Mar 21 2005, 05:50 PM)
Just point and laugh.

Then when he stares at you all blink.gif like... just point and laugh some more, then go work on your real sports car smile.gif

lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif

Good one--I am out da door now--- mad.gif
jd74914
QUOTE (Brando @ Mar 21 2005, 02:50 PM)
Just point and laugh.

chairfall.gif

Its Florida though, that could be dangerous.
McMark
Just go buy the $5 part and hand it to him with a parts diagram of where it goes.
Root_Werks
Make sure to use construction paper and Crayons when you draw up the directions for this guy. happy11.gif
jwalters
QUOTE (jd74914 @ Mar 21 2005, 06:01 PM)
QUOTE (Brando @ Mar 21 2005, 02:50 PM)
Just point and laugh.

chairfall.gif

Its Florida though, that could be dangerous.

Nahh- dry.gif We already locked all those wackos up and threw away the key--or deported them--Really helps when I say " Federal Officer----FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE"

Yea, I like that--gonna miss it when I go back to school-- dry.gif
jwalters
QUOTE (Root_Werks @ Mar 21 2005, 06:09 PM)
Make sure to use construction paper and Crayons when you draw up the directions for this guy. happy11.gif

unsure.gif He might actually follow these instructions--- unsure.gif --- laugh.gif
jwalters
QUOTE (McMark @ Mar 21 2005, 06:07 PM)
Just go buy the $5 part and hand it to him with a parts diagram of where it goes.

happy11.gif Nahh--when he leaves his hood up tonight--I am going to go swap all his sensor wires to another sensor--- happy11.gif happy11.gif happy11.gif
Brando
Is he one of these types of people? (see attached)
jwalters
lol2.gif lol2.gif Well, he is about 5 foot 5--115 lbs--and his woman is 5 foot 10 and 175 pounds--so I really already know what he is all about--maybe I should go talk to her instead------hmmm- things to ponder--- idea.gif
jwalters
mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

Son of a freaking bitch---this dude got me so riled I blew right past post #914---

OH HE JUST DOES NOT HAVE A CLUE AS TO HOW PISSED I AM NOW!!!

barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif
jd74914
QUOTE (jwalters @ Mar 21 2005, 03:09 PM)
Nahh- dry.gif We already locked all those wackos up and threw away the key--or deported them--Really helps when I say " Federal Officer----FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE"

Yea, I like that--gonna miss it when I go back to school-- dry.gif

lol2.gif Nice.
Bleyseng
QUOTE (jwalters @ Mar 21 2005, 03:21 PM)
lol2.gif lol2.gif Well, he is about 5 foot 5--115 lbs--and his woman is 5 foot 10 and 175 pounds--so I really already know what he is all about--maybe I should go talk to her instead------hmmm- things to ponder--- idea.gif

Does he wear XXL clothes too?? haha probably a wankster.....

Geoff biggrin.gif
Tom Perso
Old style Turbo Supra, eh? One of these???

user posted image

Hahahaha!!!

I love mine! Runs great though!

Later,
Tom
jwalters
lol2.gif lol2.gif
CptTripps
QUOTE (jwalters @ Mar 21 2005, 06:21 PM)

Now I'm thinking of Kip from Napolean Dynimite...

"Napolean, Lafonduh is the best thing that's ever happened to me."

I bought a part for a neighbor's car once. He needed a hooter (snicker) valve for his 87 900 Turbo, and I knew it. He wouldn't listen, so I bought it, and put it on his doorstep with a copy of the page in the manual on how to install it.

We were pretty good buddies after that...
DuckRyder
rolleyes.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (CptTripps @ Mar 22 2005, 06:18 AM)
QUOTE (jwalters @ Mar 21 2005, 06:21 PM)
lol2.gif  :lol2:  Well, he is about 5 foot 5--115 lbs--and his woman is 5 foot 10 and 175 pounds--so I really already know what he is all about--maybe I should go talk to her instead------hmmm- things to ponder--- idea.gif

Now I'm thinking of Kip from Napolean Dynimite...

"Napolean, Lafonduh is the best thing that's ever happened to me."

I bought a part for a neighbor's car once. He needed a hooter (snicker) valve for his 87 900 Turbo, and I knew it. He wouldn't listen, so I bought it, and put it on his doorstep with a copy of the page in the manual on how to install it.

We were pretty good buddies after that...

great movie....

dude.... cut the valve stems off his tires and throw the sensor in the drivers seat rolleyes.gif
URY914
j,

You need to post a full size shot of your avatar. I really like fish and I want to see her's biggrin.gif

Paul
Joe Bob
yo...one's bigger than the other...
tat2dphreak
thank you for posting that Mike... my eyes were hurting trying to see the avatar pic!! biggrin.gif
Lyressa Roberts
You'll have to keep us posted. Some people just have no respect... slap.gif
mharrison
I can relate, my neighbor's kids have a garage band. I went over and asked his wife one day if they would mind closing the garage door as it was VERY loud in my house. (Hell it's too loud with the garage door CLOSED!) She said she'd take care of it and she did.

That night he came home drunk and stood in his front yard yelling at my house for 1/2 hour before I went out to see what it was. He gets out in the street and says "You gotta problem with me?!" I was really nice, (I have no desire to fight a drunk redneck.) and explained the situation. I even told him that I was sorry that this got him so upset. I told him that I didn't ask them to quit playing, I didn't call the police, I just came over and asked if they'd close the door. He bitched and yelled and tried to get me to come out into the street. He was just looking for a fight. Well, now they keep the garage door closed, but they've cranked up the amps and have two drum kits in there.

The worst part is, I don't know if he sobered up and thought "Oh my God, what did I do last night!" or is over there getting more and more pissed at me. The next day while he was cleaning his Harley I made it a point to go out and work in the front yard the whole time. This was to 1) give him an opportunity to apologize, and 2) Let him know that I'm not scared of him.

At any rate, when I get fed up now all I can do is call the police. He made it very clear that I had no business coming over there. So, all I can do is call the police.

Sorry for the RANT, I'm just fed up with it.
morph
QUOTE (mharrison @ Mar 22 2005, 01:44 PM)
I can relate, my neighbor's kids have a garage band. I went over and asked his wife one day if they would mind closing the garage door as it was VERY loud in my house. (Hell it's too loud with the garage door CLOSED!) She said she'd take care of it and she did.

That night he came home drunk and stood in his front yard yelling at my house for 1/2 hour before I went out to see what it was. He gets out in the street and says "You gotta problem with me?!" I was really nice, (I have no desire to fight a drunk redneck.) and explained the situation. I even told him that I was sorry that this got him so upset. I told him that I didn't ask them to quit playing, I didn't call the police, I just came over and asked if they'd close the door. He bitched and yelled and tried to get me to come out into the street. He was just looking for a fight. Well, now they keep the garage door closed, but they've cranked up the amps and have two drum kits in there.

The worst part is, I don't know if he sobered up and thought "Oh my God, what did I do last night!" or is over there getting more and more pissed at me. The next day while he was cleaning his Harley I made it a point to go out and work in the front yard the whole time. This was to 1) give him an opportunity to apologize, and 2) Let him know that I'm not scared of him.

At any rate, when I get fed up now all I can do is call the police. He made it very clear that I had no business coming over there. So, all I can do is call the police.

You handled it perfectly.
Lyressa Roberts
QUOTE (mharrison @ Mar 22 2005, 01:44 PM)

Sometimes, calling the police is the best solution. I had a problem with my neighbor playing his surround sound system way too loud (we shared a wall) and I went over 3 times in one night asking him to turn it down. The next time it happened, he tried to intimate me and since I'm from Texas and balls to the wall, it didn't work. I got right back in his face and he didn't expect that. I told him that the next time I heard a peep from his side of the wall that I was calling the cops on him rather than trying to handle it myself since that didn't seem to work...that was the last time I heard anything from his place...I guess he took the hint. biggrin.gif
rhodyguy
911 everytime. enough times and they will have had their limit and be looking for good excuse to drag the bum away to the grey bar hotel. dunken in public is a good one. alcohol asessment, may be a court ordered treatment program as condition of probation. if he's a mean drunk there's an anger management class in his future too. take no prisoners.

k
scotty b
Slap the engine and tranny in Sabbath and drive OVER the pile o'shart driving.gif
Thorshammer
Thanks I really, really enjoyed the fish! But one IS bigger than the other, but still excellent specimens of what appears to be natural corn fed fish. Yep nice and big and the way they hang from those lines, you can tell they are very proud of being caught. I oh... would I like to catch a pair like that. Did you go down to the fish farm and just pick em up? or, how much trawling did it take to catch em. I am not sure fish like that grow that big up here. Are those real fish, they aren't stuffed are they, you know, to make them look bigger for the photo or anything. You know how guys like to embellish about the size of their fish! But anyway I enjoyed them, and nice looking girl too!

Erik M
MecGen
Hey
My painintheassneighbor, starts his snowblower on a Sunday morning at 6:00 am. for 45 min.
I hate snow but I love that avtar ! I'm glad I am not the only one squinting at it.
Thanx
Cheers
Joe

beerchug.gif
xsboost90
i believe in the service manual it says to start it up cold and rev it up real hard for ten minutes every two hours. This is to loosen up any rice that may have gotten lodged into the hot side of the turbo housing.
mharrison
Well, I imagine that jwalters feels the same way I do. I'm fed up and pissed off, but then again, I'll probably be living across the street from this idiot for quite some time. I didn't/don't want to make things worse and was hoping that this could be handled like a couple of rational adults...................

my mistake.....

I'll be calling the law right off the bat next time. I'm not sure how long I'm willing to put up with how loud it is INSIDE my house even with their garage door closed...... my patience is wearing thin....
jwalters
wacko.gif You guys do not know squat about why one is bigger than the other do ya???

Look at her shoulders--notice how one is about 3-4 inches higher than the other--that is why one looks bigger than the other-- dry.gif sheeze she leaning ---

Yae, that is the conumdrum--I do HAVE to live right next to the guy---It is far too easy to go too far with it--I'll just keep nagging him until I am satisfied that other recourse is due--- rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.